She doesn't Noah a thing about him

Start from the beginning

He kissed my lips and hugged me tightly before moving away, but when he was halfway to the door, he stopped and run his hand through his head in frustration then turn back. Soon after I found myself being wrapped up in a hug that said more than words ever could.

"I'll always find you, it doesn't matter where you go, there's no part of this world that anyone can hide you from me."

His words scared me, I didn't know what to make of them, he was talking like I was going somewhere. I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him back, I just knew that I needed to reassure him that I wasn't going anywhere.

"I love you, Killian, I'm not going anywhere and no one is going to take me away from you, at least not without a fight."

He was about to kiss me but we were interrupted by Mik.

"Boss, we need to do this now."

Killian nodded at Mik but his eyes never left me, something in his features changed causing my heart to skip a beat.

"Lilly, you mean the world to me, I'd do anything for you, give up everything for you, but I can never live without you, baby I lo―"

"Killer, we gotta go now!"

Whatever else Killian was about to say was cut off my Mik impatience, so instead of finishing his sentence, he pecked me on the lips then walked away. I watched with a dreaded feeling in my heart as if something really bad was going to happened and no matter what I did I couldn't shake it.

I was about to turn and go to my room, for me the party was over but then I remembered what Killian said, so instead I went in search of Kinsley and Jessy. It wasn't long before I found them both giggling like two very drunk idiots on a plush sofa surrounding by more drunk idiots.

"So, he was like, god told me I am the guy to take your virginity, and I told him that god told me to shoot him if he tries."

When Kinsley finished slurring her joke the idiots around her started laughing like hyenas. I rolled my eyes and decided to break up the party before my two best friends got themselves into something that they most definitely won't be able to escape from.

"Ok, ok, you two definitely need water in your system, let's go drunk and drunker."

I inserted myself between the guys that were surrounding them and pulled them both to their feet. It wasn't an easy task, but after a few protests from twiddle dee and twiddle dumb, I finally got them to follow me to the kitchen.

After getting them both to down an entire bottle of water and two aspirin, I asked one of the guards that were trying to blend in to take them both up to their rooms and watch to make sure that no one enter after them.

I checked my watch and notice that forty-five minutes had passed since Killian left me and I started to get anxious. I found my phone on top of the fridge in the kitchen where I left it and sent both Killian and Mik a few text, but even after fifteen minutes of waiting I still didn't get a reply.

I was about to leave the kitchen because I realised that I was the only one in there, but just as I replaced my phone, I heard a ringing coming from outside. The window was open so the voices travelled right into the kitchen. I moved closer to hear what the person was saying and I could have sworn that I've heard that voice before, but I just couldn't place it.

"No, I said that I've changed the plan, the girl lives."

Staying as still as possible I trying not to let my shock be heard. A cold chill ran through me, but instead of moving away I stayed to hear more.

"Well, you tell my dad that I said the girl is off limited, he called me in because no one knows me, and because everyone else that he sent either gets killed or comes back with body parts missing."

There was a pause, then the guy laughed, "You tell my dad that instead of the money he promised me I want her as my payment. You don't worry about what I want with her, just let him know that I want her."

For some reason, I couldn't shake the feeling like he was talking about me, and that scared the life out of me, but not more than the next words that left his mouth.

"Killer knows that people are here to take her, but what he doesn't know is that I'm waiting to put a bullet right between his eyes, and the fun part about it is, I'm gonna take his girl and she's gonna come with me willingly not knowing that she's getting f**ked by the guy who killed her beloved."

I quickly pulled myself away from the window and run from the kitchen, without think about where I was going, I ran right out of the house in search of Killian. When I was outside, I cursed the fact that the property was so big. I opened my mouth to call out to him, but thought better of it, and after walking around for what felt like forever, I kicked myself for not thinking to bring a weapon.

I was frantic with worry because I couldn't find him anywhere, and I started shaking. Panic was setting in fast and I felt hopeless, I started wondering if he was dead, and every dreadful image that my brain could possibly form entered my head one after the other.

Giving up my search, I leaned against the side of the building and broke down, an empty feeling came over me and I felt like I was dying slowly on the inside. It was so dark and I could hardly see, much less know how far I had ventured. I didn't want to move, though, I just wanted to curl up into a ball and die right where I stood.

Just as I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and end my pity party, strong arms came around me, turning me around, them soft lips came down on my lips. I felt relief wash over, I was just so happy at the thought of Killian being alive that I never question why the kiss felt different. Even when the hook that was keeping my jumpsuit in place around my neck was loosened, falling away from my skin, leaving my breasts exposed, I never questioned the difference in behaviour.

However, it wasn't until lips were moved from my mouth and down to my breast that I started to question it. I opened my eyes that were closed and looked down at the person and on instinct, I shoved him away from me and attempted to cover myself with my hands.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Noah?!"