The sight is good

27 December – In America, after the airport, at Ken's house

27 December – In America, after the airport, at Ken's house. -

"Phew. Ken, didn't know you were such a good driver.''

''Hey, believe me or not but I'm madly thinking of starting moto-vlogs for my channel!''

They were arrived at Ken's house, it was cold as shiet and the doggies were even too frozen to have the idea to run around the garden. However it was not cold enough to get some snow.

Felix jumped off of Ken's motorcycle, he was literally freezing in this sick American's weather. But was soon distracted by the fact he was finally in America and was ready to waste some time with his best friend.

Felix put his bags near the training equipment of Ken. ''Holy shit! Are you really doing this everyday?''

''Yea' want a demo?"

The strong guy put more weights on the training equipment, making the thing visually more impressive and then showed himself to his friend. Felix was amazed by all the weight he could handle, but honestly, he was way much more absorbed by his friend's body. Well that was good shit indeed. Thick thighs and bear-like build. The sight was good.

After fantasizing and slightly daydreaming, he took a big breath to concentrate himself on the current situation. Too bad, Ken was talking for a few minutes and he didn't paid attention to anything.

He was himself not able to endure 1 /4 of the weight Ken was so easily taking. That was insane and the fact that his friend was enjoying this every single day. He bit his lips and gulped his saliva. That was unbelievably sexy.

The bear-like guy caught his eye and smirked ''My eyes are up here you know''

Pewds was literally caught with his hand in the bag. With an embarrassed laugh and an ironic sigh, he took his baggage and waved at him.

''Well well well, good for you!'' and turned away .

Ken left all his training stuff and was in the mood of tempting something. He realised the Swedish guy was very embarrassed of the situation. It was very flattering for himself but he couldn't let the situation finish like this. He took a deep breath. It was time to find out if Felix was ready enough for what would happen later in the house. Checking out his body was a thing. But we don't chose to be "excited" of someone or something so easily. Time to confirm if they would be "excited" by each other or this was an usual friendship trip.

With determination in his eyes, Ken put his hand on Felix's shoulder, wrapping him within his strong arms. With a low and deep voice, he murmured to the Swedish's ears '' Fe', I know you become ironic and sassy when you feel attacked'' then as the ultimate test, he turned him and approached his face, the closest to his friend he had ever been before. A few inches seperating their lips. Felix closed his eyes and waited for the contact with his heart in his mouth. Ken intentionally waited until Felix understood he won't do it before getting his permission.

Surprised by the fact that Ken was really this close to his face, he quickly knew that Ken was toasting him. Too nervous for making the wrong move but still determined to get an honest answer. He was like an open book for him.

He stepped back, making Ken gasp and feel confused, he wet his lips and take the bear face into his hands. If he wanted a straight answer, he would get it.

Unfortunately, Felix was too small so he had to be on the tip of his feet, but at least, he was making the real first move. The kiss was not that passionate. It was just a platonic one. Pressing their lips to each other. Just for saying '' Calm down, you see I can do it ! ''

Ken quite disoriented by the kiss recovered his senses by seeing Felix looking totally serious about the situation. Physically, he was the strongest, but mentally, he was the pussy one. And he felt really bad for few seconds, he raised an eyebrow and grinned. It was not the time for losing his mind. Felix was watching him with his deep blue eyes. Waiting for the recovery of his future fucker.

In this situation, they were both forgetting they were still in the garage, it was better than outside but they were still freezing as hell. The ambiance was impressively quiet. Both red after a shy kiss. After a honest and relieved sigh from Felix, more anxious than he expected, Ken took the Swedish's cold hand and he followed him into the warm and cosy home.

_____________________________________________

Third part done !OoooOOooh u see dah thing coming. hon hon

Hope you don't mind if i stop mah chapter like this !

See ya in two days for dah next chapter !//wink wonk//

-Thanks again to Craftypeaceturtle- for have corrected it !