Chapter 1: Hypnotizing

Start from the beginning

"Not bad..." Yami mumbled again as he looked at her picture. He grinned, "My next target..." He stopped mid sentence before he finally finished, "Tea Gardener."

Yami slept peacefully on his bed, still holding his phone in one hand.

-----

Yami stepped out of his limo, being greeted by many girls as per usual. He looked around and noticed a certain brunette walking with other students.

"Checkmate." Yami smirked as he saw Tea walking into the school.

{Yugi's POV}

I looked over to the gate as I walked with the gang. I saw the overly popular Yami Sennen. "Playboy." I mocked.

Honestly, I didn't really like the rumored Yami Sennen. Okay no, make that I hate him from the deepest part of my heart. He was just some other playboy that I've seen in some animes. He would date one but break up immediately the next day. The way he is now, I just know that he wouldn't get an actual lover.

I smirked to myself as I thought how Yami failed to find the love of his life. I looked over again and I saw him glance at Tea - who was talking to Joey and Tristan.

I glared at him but he didn't seem to notice. 'Scumbag.' I thought as I started to walk away with with the others.

-----

{Yami's POV}

I had asked the so called girl named Tea to meet me on the rooftop and saw her squeel when she thought I had left.

"Yami-kun?" I heard her voice call as I waved my hand at her.

She saw me and her face brightened as she started jogging towards me. "Okay so, why did you call me up here?"

"Well, I've taken an interest in you. So, I wanted to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend." I bkuntly explained.

Her face immediately became cheerful as she took my hands in hers and nodded while laughing. I smiled at her and saw her smiling at me. 'Doesn't even put up a fight. I'm already stating to regret this.'

-----

I had brought Tea to my house and I was officially bored with her. It was just 10 minutes after they had arrived and I was already bored.

"So Yami-kun. What do you want to do?" Tea blushed as she started to shake her body.

I knew that she was just trying to seduce me with her boobs but I'm sorry to say, she didn't even made even make me hard or even smirk.

I sighed as I pushed her as she was getting too close to my face. She looked up in shock and was about to stand up but I had already hypnotized her to sleep, like the other students I brought home.

I walked upstairs towards me bedroom and quickly changed again like last time, but this time, I didn't sleep yet. I grabbed my phone and actually took my time for once to look for a decent person. I scrolled down to where I saw Tea's name and saw the name Yugi Mutou.

I decided to look at his profile and actually liked what I saw.

Profile

Name: Yugi Mutou

Age: 17

Birthday: 4 June

I smirked as I looked at his picture. He was pretty much like me with some differences.

"For once, I like something I see." My smirk soon faded as I fell asleep on my bed.

-----

Like usual, I had already asked Yugi Mutou to meet me on the rooftop. I heard the door to the rooftop open as I saw him walking towards me.

"What?" He asked.

"Well, I've just recently taken an inte-" I tried explaining but was cut of by a harsh reply.

"Ok look here. I don't care if you're interested in me whatsoever. You've broke my friend's heart, and I've already haten you since long ago."

I was taken aback by his words. Nobody had ever talk back to me, nor do they even decline my offer, then why is this person doing the impossible?

[Doing the impossible XD]

A smirk soon found its way to my lips as I slowly reached for something in my pocket.

"So you won't accept my offer to be my lover?" I asked again.

"No." He answered me.

I took out an object from my pocket. It was used to hypnotize someone, you can say it's my favorite thing.

I swung the object right in front of his opened 2 eyes as he suddenly became dizzy. His eyes was unwillingly following the movement of the object I had.

"I-I hate you." Was his last words before I had snapped my fingers.

He fell dow but I quickly caught him as he was about to reach the ground.

I licked the tears that was starting to appear a moment ago before he had slept. "Such amusement." I chukled as I carried him in my arms.

-----

Yori: Hey guys! Yes, I know you hate cliffhangers, but if  I continue any longer, then I'll end up makinng this a one-shot.

Kira: Well anyways, Yori had just recently found a book. A teen fiction book that had something to do with puppets. The cover of the book gave her this idea.

Yugi: Okay, I may love Yami, but if he does anything to my body without me knowing, he's dead. *pouts*

Yori: I think he's gonna be defeated by you, Yugi.

Yugi: I know right, I'm gonna beat him up-

Yori: No I meant like, he's gonna die because you're too cute.

Yugi: Huh?!

Yori: See? *points to Yami*

Yami: *nosebleeds, faints*

Kira: Anyways Yori doesn't own YGO, she only owns the very mature-y plot.

Tea & Anzu: Now let's stop with all the 18+. See ya!!