Questioning pt2

We were all gathered in the social room in the Asylum, every so often you looked back at Jerome, and every time he was staring into your soul, you look at Barbara. "What do I do?" you say softly

"Give him what he wants....hell, he looks like the type where you say no and chops you up into little pieces" she says, and sadly she was right but not completely.... "you don't seem like you would kill or anything why are you here?" she questioned. you took a long deep breath, "I'm like his minion, maid...partner" you told as you were not sure if you should have told. She slowly nodded and leaned in closely, "when the kid comes over here, get on his lap, that is an order, got it?" she tried not to shout.

a few minutes passed and a familiar whistle came from behind and sat next to me, Barbara gave me a look, I was guessing that was the sign to do so, you stood up for a minute but before you knew it you felt arms go around your waist getting pulled away, as you turned it wasn't a very good looking guy, he had greasy long hair and crumbs in his beard, his breath wasn't to pleasant either.

"i caught myself a pretty little butterfly" he raised his head up to Jerome, "don't you think"

you started freaking out because he raped god knows how many girls and ate them after he had sex with them. Jerome got closer and did a fake laugh and was a foot away, just about, "return what's mine"

you automatically started thinking "his?"

Before you knew it you were in Jerome's arm while he was about to kill GreenWood, you didn't know what to do so you stood there trembling in under his arm, you were feeling welcomed and noticed he was like a blanket with his warmth. As workers were distracted Valeska pulled you into the kitchen getting a wine bottle and two wine glasses. You walked toward him and when he went to look Down at you, you forcefully grabbed a hold of his cheeks attacking his lips, surprisingly he attacked back.
He dropped the bottle grabbing a hold of your waist picking you up sitting you on the table without breaking the kiss. He leaned you down so you were laying down and crawled onto you. He lifted your dress and you pushed his pants down, neither of you were wearing underwear and made it a lot easier for Jerome to get into your wet sore aching clit, as Jerome put to fingers on your clit rubbing up and down making your moans fill the room. He started to replace his fingers with his tip of his dick. He slowly went into you making you gasp digging your nails into his back.

Until gas filled the room

**to be continued **