Chapter 7

Yay!!! 60 reads. I love you guys so much. Ugh on saturday I had this huge 3 hour high school entrance exam,and ontop ofthat I have two projects both due on wednesday. so thats why i haven't been updating a lot. Well enjoy chapter seven. Oh and btw if you click on the external link button under the cover it'll take you to the polyvore page.

Recap*  

Olvia's POV 

"Fine, you can stay, but then I"ll just dress up in the bathroom. Oh and how did you know this was my room?'

"I think it might of been the posters or your cologne... either way I figured it out." After that he went to the bathroom once agian. I was watching for about ten minutes (idk why im usuing the nummber ten so much today) and I realized Sam still isn't back. i paused the show and left the room to look for him. I looked in the bathroom first because thats where he went but there wasn't a sam iin there. Then i walked down the tairs and looked in the kitchen. I looked in all the counter because he could probably fit in there.

I opened the first door. No Sam. I opened the second. No Sam. I opened the last and "BOO!"

Chapter SEVEN

I finished dressing up in the bathroom. I wore grey sweatpants, a blue neff beanie and a muscle tee, because, come on, who doesn't want to see my muscles? Note to self: don't act or say any thing cocky like you just did around Olivia. I decided i should scare Olivia since its almost Halloween. I ran into the basement and searched the storage boxes for a scream mask i wore on Halloween three years ago. then i crept into the kitchen and hid in the empty counter. Now all I have to do is wait. I think i was in here for about five minutes now but it felt like a million (ok so maybe I'm over exaggerating a bit).

then I heard quiet but not silent footsteps walking around the house, Olivia called my name out a couple times until she got into the kitchen. I was careful not to move a muscle and held my breathe in, but she was getting really close to finding me. She opened the first counter, then the second, and when she open the third I popped my head out and screamed "BOO!"

Right after I did I really regretted it because she fell and hit the back of her head hit the counter top behind her. "Oh shit. Olivia are you okay? I'm so sorry." Damn this girl just keeps getting hurt. she put her hand on the back of her head where she hit the counter top and started crying. Dammit Sam. Why do you have to be so stupid?! she removed her hand and looked at it. She cried harder. Blood was all over the palm of her hand.

"yeah I'll be f-fine. Just start the shower and g-get me a bandage. she said while her lip quivered. She got up and washed her hand and I ran to the bathroom and started the shower. I opened upthe medicine cabinet and rumaged through it trying to find the bandages.Then finally I found one with a huge batman logo on it. I guess I had that one for a long time. Olivia walked in and i placed the bandage on the sink counter.

"Olivia I'm so sorry. I didn't think you would get hurt."

"Its fine Sam. Its not your fault." She smiled. Uff her smile is the cutest thing in the universe. i kissed her forehead and left the bathroom. Then i got a text from Connor.

Connor: Hey Sam are you home??

Sam: Yea Why?

Connor: Jc and I are coming over to check on you

Sam: I'm fine you dont have to come.

Connor: to late we're already here.

The doorbell rang. ugh I love them and everything but I just really dont want them here right now.

I open the door and Jc screams out "Sam!!! Where have you been? I missed you. Are you alright?"

"Jc, you sound like my mom" I said and hugged them both.

"So Sam, who's the girl" Connor said. He always knows whats been going on even if you dont tell him.

"ooooh Sammy has a girl" Jc teased

"How did you know there's a girl?"

"Well first you ditched us in the hallways and ran to class. Second you didn't want us to come over which means she is her right now And third you blushed when I said 'girl'" Dammit Connor.

"ugh fine there's a girl" i finally confessed. "Her name is Olivia and if you two try anything on her I will burn you alive."

"Oh is that so" Right then and there Olivia came out of the bathroom, overhearing what I said.

Well sorry its short. I kinda.. maybe procrastinated. Well bye