Let The Body Count Begin

[Lucy Group]

Lucy: Its Getting Real Cold And Dark Out Here.

Jeff: Here, Use My Jacket.

Lucy: Thanks.

Jairis: Man, She Might Be Lost.

Lucy: You Think.

Jeff: Hold On Lemme Use The Walkie Talkie. (Through Walkie Talkie) Aye Jheryck And Naterrion, We Going To That Big House She Might Be In There.

Jheryck: Iight. Be Careful, I Really Do Think Something Here.

Jeff And His Group Went Inside The House. The House Was Pitch Black Inside, They Couldn't See Nothing.

Jeff: Iight, Everyone Use Their Flashlight And Their Walkie Talkie, Got It.

Lucy: Got It.

Jairis: Ookie Dookie.

Jeff: I Know You Guys Won't Like It, But We Have To Split Up.

Lucy: What! Im Not Doing That, What If Something Here.

Jairis: I Won't Let Nothing Happen To You, I'll Be On The Walkie Talkie The Whole Time.

Lucy Hugs Jairis, And Jeff Kinda Gets Jealous.

Jeff: Iight Guys! Lets Move Out. Lucy You Takes The Second, I Take This Floor, And Jairis You Take The Basement.

[To Jairis]

Jairis: Lucy ,You Still On?

Lucy: Yea, Im Scared?

Jairis: I Got You!

Jairis: Shit Its Dark Down Here. I'll Be Back.

Lucy: Hurry.

Jairis: Ok.

Jairis Was Checking Out The Dark Basement, Until He Heard Something Drops.

Jairis: Selena. Is That You? Stop Playing Too Much.

Jairis Shines The Flashlight At A Area, And Jason Was Standing Right There.

Jairis: No Fucking Way (Quietly) Help! Help!.

Jairis Dropped The Flashlight And Ran Out The Basement Door But He Couldn't Find The Steps Because It Was Too Dark. Jairis Then Got Out His Walkie Talkie.

Jairis: Lucy And Jeff, Get The Hell Out Of Here, Jason Is He.........

Jason Grabs The Walkie Talkie, And Crushed It With His Hands. Then He Picked Jairis Up By His Shirt. Then Put His Hands On His Head, And Started Crushing It.

Jairis: (Screaming Loudly)

Jason Put Too Much Pressure That Blood Was Coming Out Of His Ears, Nose, And Eyes. Then Jairis's Eyes Popped Out Of His Sockets.(Death#13)

Jeff: Jairis! Jairis! Whose Here. Jairis! (Sighs) Lucy, Are You Still There?

Lucy: (Crying) Yes...... Jeff, I Want To Go Home...... Please, Lets Get Out Of Here Now.

Jeff: Alright, Where You At?

Lucy: In The Kitchen. Please, Hurry.

Jeff: Iight, Hold Up.

Lucy Turns Her Walkie Talkie Off And Sighs, Then She Turned Around, And Jason Was Right There. She Tried To Scream, But Jason Covered Her Mouth In Time. He Put Tape On Her Mouth, Then Drag Her By Her Hair. Pick Her Up By Her Head. Then He Started Banging Her Head Against The Wall Multiple Times Til He Crack Her Skull. Then She Dropped Dead(Death #14).

Jeff: (Walkie Talkie)Lucy! Lucy! Where Are You? What Was That Loud Banging?

Jason Picked Up Lucy's Walkie Talkie And Breath Heavily Into It So Jeffrey Could Hear It.

Jeff: All Of You Guys Get The Hell Out Of Here. Jason Is Here! Get The Hell Out! Now!

Jheryck: (Walkie Talkie) What About You?

Jeff: Just Go!

Jason Was Right In Front Of Jeff. Then, Jeff Was Trying To Find A Way Out Of The House. So He Ran Downstairs, But He Saw Lucy's Body.

Jeff: Oh My God, Lucy!

Jason Came Downstairs And Faced Jeff. Jeff Grabbed A Metal Pole On The Ground.

Jeff: Lets Go Then Bitch.

Jeff Ran Up To Him But Jason Stab His Machete Through His Torso. Jeff Dropped The Pole, Dropped To His Knees With His Mouth Open. Jason Pick Up The Pole, And Slammed It Through His Mouth.(Death #15)

[Jerome Group]

Sean: Maybe She Left Us.

Erick: Why Would She Do That.

Sean: Cause, We Pressured Her To Swim.

Jerome: But She Wouldn't Leave. (Walkie Talkie) Jeff, Did You Find Her. Jeff! Jeff! Lucy! Jairis! Damn, Nobody Answering.

Erick: Maybe Their Dead.

Jerome: Its Nobody Here To Kill Us.

Erick: Dude, We In Camp Crystal Lake, This Is Jason Home!

Jerome: Dude, Jason Is Not Real! He Is Fucking Fake.

An Arrow Shot Through His Left Eye, Then Jerome Fell Down Dead.(Death #16)

Erick: Run! Sean Run!

Sean Was Running So Fast, That He Didn't See The Bear Trap On The Ground, And His Left Foot Got Caught In It.

Sean: Erick! Erick! Please, Dont Leave Me, Erick. Please.

Erick: Iight, Sean, Calm Down. Im Not Gonna Leave My Lil Brother. Iight This Might Hurt Alot.

Sean: (Screams)

Erick: I Didn't Do Nothing Yet, Stop Being A Baby.

Sean: He's Coming.

Jason Was Running With An Axe In His Hand, And Soon As Erick Turned Around, Jason Threw The Axe At Erick, And It Went Halfway Through His Chest (Death #17)

Sean: Oh My God! Oh My God! Erick.

Jason Was Still Running, Soon He Got Close To Sean, He Pulled His Machete Out. Then He Stabbed His Machete Through His Face, And Sean Instantly Died (Death #18)

[To Melanie Group]

Melanie: Nobody Answering Their Walkie Talkie.

Jennifer: Don't Worry, My Phone Had A Little Signal, And I Already Called The Police.

Melanie: Great! Is Your Phone Dead?

Jennifer: Yea.

Madison: At Least, The Police Is Coming.

Jheryck: Right. We Can Leave This Place.

Lisa: What About Selena And The Others.

Dee: Look Like We Gotta Leave That.

Lisa: No, Imma Go Find Them. (She Left The Group)

Melanie: Lisa!

Dee: Don't Worry, I Got Her.

They Can Hear Police Sirens From A Distance.

Jheryck: O Great, The Police Gonna Come When Two More People Departed.

Jennifer: Melanie, Im Scared. Please, Take Me Home.

Melanie: I Will, We Gonna Go Home. I Promise.

Jennifer: Promise?

Melanie: Promise.

Jennifer: What You Think Happen To The Others.

Melanie: I Hope They Ok.