Camp Crystal Lake

Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas, Debby Ryan, Justin Beiber, Trevor Jackson, And Jaden Smith Went Out To Look For Jason Voorhees To See Hopefully He's Dead.

Taylor S: Can We Go Home Now?

Miley: What, You Scared?

Taylor S: No.

Taylor L: Hey Come On Guys, Knock It Off.

Trevor: Iight Ya, We Are About To Split To Look For Him. Miley, Demi, Taylor, And Taylor; You Guys Are Together. Debby, Nick, Joe, And Kevin; You Guys Are Together. Then Me ,Justin, And Jaden Are Together. Move Out.

They Split Up To Find Jason.

[Taylor's Group]

Miley: Ughh, I Knew He Wasn't Here, Whats A Man Or Boy Who Is Probably Seventy Years Old Doing At A Camp For Children.

Taylor S: Then Why You Here?

Miley: Why You Here When You Are Scared?

They Heard A Stick Snapping From A Distance Away.

Taylor L: What Was That?

Demi: It Came From Other There.

Miley: Look, I Will Show You There's Nothing Over There.

Miley Went Over To The Sound, And Pretending To Die By Making Weird Sounds.

Demi: Miley! (Shines The Flashlight At Miley)

Miley: (Laughing Uncontrollably) Demi You Shoulda Heard Yourself. You Was Like Miley (Laughing)

Taylor, Demi, And Taylor Saw Jason Popped Up Out Of Nowhere And Was Standing Behind Miley.

Taylor L: Miley, Look Behind You.

Miley Look Behind Her And Saw Jason. Jason Decapitate Miley Soon As She Turns Around. (Death #1)

Taylor L: Run! Run! Run!

They Was Running Until Taylor Lautner Ran Into A Barb Wire Connected To Two Trees, And It Cut His Right Leg Off.

Taylor L: (Screaming In Pain)

Taylor S: Oh My God, We Have To Help Him. Come On Demi Help Me Lift Him Up.

Demi Was So Scared That She Don't Want To Move.

Taylor S: Come On, Demi.

Demi: I Can't!

An Arrow Shot Through Demi's Chest, And She Fell Lifeless To The Ground. (Death #2)

Taylor S: (Screaming)

Jason Walk Towards Taylor Swift And Through Her Body To A Tree Very Hardly, And Knock Her Unconscious, Then He Grab An Axe Off An Tree Stump, Then Chopped Her Face In Half (Death #3)

Taylor L: Help! Help! Help! Help Me, Please!

Jason Walk Towards Him And Pick Him Up, And Slammed His Body On The Barb Wire, Slicing It In Half (Death #4)

Debby: Did You Hear That?

Nick: Yea, It Came From Over There.

Kevin: Whatever, Lets Keep Looking.

Nick: Ya Go Ahead, Imma Check It Out.

Debby: Yea Me Too.

They Went Over To The Noises.

Debby: Nothing Here.

Nick: That's Weird, It Came From Here.

Debby: Maybe, They In That House.

Nick: Yea Great Idea, Lets Check It Out.

They Went Inside The House, It Was Blood Everywhere.

Debby: Oh My God

Nick: He Is Real.

Debby: Can We Get Out Of Here, This Creeping Me Out.

Nick: Hold On.......(Take A Knee To The Ground) This Blood Is Wet, That Mean It's New.

A Machete Came From The Lower Flood, And Stab Nick Face To The Back Of The Head (Death #5)

Debby:(Screaming)

She Saw Jason Coming Up The Stairs So She Hid In The Closet, Then She Peeked Through A Hole, Just To See What Jason Was Doing. But She Couldn't See Him, So She Close Her Eyes And Took An Deep Breath. Then She Opened Her Eyes Again, And Look Through The Hole. Soon As She Put Her Right Eye To The Hole, Jason Stab His Machete Into Her Eye To The Back Of Her Head (Death #6)

[To Kevin And Nick]

Nick: They Are Taking An Awful Long Time.

Kevin: Man, Forget Them. I Wanna See If Jason Is Alive Or Not(Runs Away)

Nick: Kevin,Hold On.

While Kevin Was Running, He Fell Into A Pit Covered By Leaves, At The Bottom Of The Pit, There Were Spikes. So He Was Impaled On The Spikes.(Death#7)

Nick: Oh My God,Kevin! I Got To Tell The Others.

Nick Turned Around Into Jason, Then Jason Picked Him Up By His Neck, And Threw His Body Into The Spikes(Death#8)

[To Trevor's Group]

Trevor: We Ain't Gonna Never Find Him At This Rate.

Justin: We Should've Did This In The Morning.

Trevor: Naw, There's No Point In Leaving.

Jaden: Stop Being Scared Justin. Should've Stayed With Your Girl Selena.

Justin: She Not My Girl.

Trevor: Forreal, Guess Where Im Going Tonight.

Jaden: Ain't You With Zendaya?

Trevor: Not Yet.

Jaden: Man Forget This. Jason Bring Yo Bitch Weak Ass Out Here, You Fucking Perv.

Jason Popped Up Behind Justin And Trevor With His Signature Machete.

Jaden: Oh Shit Behind Ya!

Justin And Trevor Turned Around And Got Decapitated.(Death#9-10)

Jaden Started Running As Fast As He Can To The Entrance Of Camp Crystal Lake, And He Made It.

Jaden: Oh My God I Made It, I Can't Believe It. Oh My God I Made It.

Soon As He Said The Last Word Of His Word, An Arrow Shot Through His Neck And He Dropped Dead(Death#11). Then Jason Was Standing By The Camp Crystal Lake Sign Holding His Machete.