The Love

A/n this is a smut chapter don't read if you don't like.

Damon's P.O.V.

Alaric made me so hard. We we're making out on the bed. I had missed him so much and I couldn't wait to make him mine. His breathing was uneven as I kissed down his neck. He inhaled deeply and held his breath when I hit a certain spot on his neck. I smirked against his skin and I heard his heartbeat speed up even more. I sucked up and down his neck leaving hickeys and earning moans from my soon to be lover.

I grinded against Alaric and when he moaned, shoved my tounge into his mouth. We battled over dominance, which I easily won. As we continued to make out, Ric tugged at the bottom of my shirt, which I gladly removed.

Ric glided his hands all over my chest, while I tried to remove His shirt.

After a second he removed his shirt and continued our kiss. After another heated and passionate kiss, Alaric started to fumble with unzipping my jeans.

He easily slid them off along with my boxers, revealing my hard erection. He stared at me for a while and then I started to squirmed uncomfortably under his gaze. He noticed this and seemed to snap out of his trance. He took my entire manhood in his mouth.

I gasped at the pleasure.

He continued to bob up and down making me moan like crazy. When he finished and I blasted my load into his mouth, I suddenly noticed he had taken his pants off...and he was completely naked.

"Hey, Damon, you okay? You're drooling."

"Huh. Oh. Yah..."

After a second of uncomfortable silence, I kissed him for what must be the millionth time this evening. He wrapped his legs around me and I just unexpectedly slammed into him. He half groaned half moaned out. His face soon became buried in my shoulder.

"Mmm...Damon..."

"Hush, buddy. You're okay."

"It hurts..Damon..."

"Do you want Me to stop?"

"NOOO!!!...just...give me a minute."

After a moment, he whispered hoarsly in my ear, "move."

Not wanting to hurt him, I started slow. He got impatient and pushed himself down. We both moaned out.

"Faster damon."

I growled and thrusted into him at borderline supernatural speed. He started to push back at a similar speed.

"Oh Ya...right there...mmm..."

Alaric flipped us over, using his vamp speed and continued to use it to ride me.

"Ahhhh! Alaric..." I moaned.

"D-Damon...I-I'm gonna c-cum..." Alaric screamed as he released onto my stomach. His muscles clenched around my cock and sent me over the edge. I moaned as my cum filled Alaric to the brim and then some.

We panted, looked into each others eyes once, then kissed roughly.

"I love you, Damon."

My eyes filled with tears.

"Damon...you okay?"

I nodded. "Its just the first time I've heard you say that."