Ch 2 .... Club Benefits

Jocelyn's POV

Pulling up to 'Club Benefits', I parked right beside Star and Lacey's car. Grabbing my purse and checking to make sure that I had the gift and the ones that Star told me to bring, my phone buzzed with a text.

Star : Get yo ass in here!!! These playthings are fine tonight!

Me: I'm at the freaking door. Don't get your panties in a twist!!

Star: I'm not wearing any!!!!! Girl, I heard that Dom will be here tonight. It's going down tonight!!!!

Oh my goodness. This girl has made a point to show up once a month just to see Dom and Mac. She talks about them nonstop. She also thinks that she has seen them at the college where we work and that they might be students there. We've had a lot of students to work at strip clubs before. Some claim that it's just to help to pay for college and their expenses. Others just want to be noticed.

Walking to Star's table, hugging her and giving her the gift, she leans in whispering yelling, "That dress isn't short enough! How are you gonna get one of these fine specimens to go home with you?" "I'm not trying to, Star." I say as I sit down at the table beside her and Lacey. I've never been in a strip club before, so I look around the place and I notice a couple of my students. This is so embarrassing.

I stand up asking Lacey where is the restroom. "I'll show you, I have to pee too." Star says standing up beside me. As we wait in line she starts on me again about dating. "I really don't see why you won't date again. I know for a fact there are a couple of guys dying for a chance with you and all that ass you got." I started to pull my short dress down as she mentions my phat ass. I'm very self conscious about my body. I really worked hard on loosing all that weight that I gained when I was pregnant. It wasn't easy either. I noticed the guys staring at me but it was only for one thing. And no man is ever gonna take advantage or break me again. As we waited in line, I agreed to let go for tonight only and have some fun. I wasn't taking any man home but I did agree to have some fun for her birthday.

By the time we finished with the restroom and got back to our table, the other girls had finally showed up and then we were ready to party!!!!