And when I blinked, All was gone. Prologue

" I,  Jonah Ark Mathews, take you, Ianna Rosette James , to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you till I Die. "

" I, Ianna Rosette James, take you, Jonah Ark Mathews, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you till I Die. "

 " Now You may kiss the bride " I heard the father say. 

As I leaned down to kiss my wife. I heard my best friend Nathan scream yeah, gaining a chuckle from Ianna. I kissed her for full on five minutes and then I picked her up, and literally ran out of the church. Not caring about my family nor my friends. They'll live. 

" And where are you taking me? " Ianna asked, I looked down into her forest green eyes and smiled involuntary. 

" Hmm, That you have to guess "

" Hey, Not fair ! " She said, while pouting and crossing her arms, I took the chance to quickly steal a kiss. 

" Mhmmmh " She know had her lips sucked in and was shaking her head as a no, I laughed, causing both of us to shake.

" Alright,Mrs.Jonah Mathews! Your cue to to be seated " I called out, as we reached to my Black 2012 Range Rover.

" Otay! " She said, trying to get out of my hold.

" No way! I carried you till here and you won't even give me tax ! "

She laughed, The best sound ever.

" No can do, Honey! " Once again she tried to get off.

" Sorry to say beautiful, I'm not letting you go, unless you kiss me! "

" Ugh! Okay " She leaned towards my face.

" On my lips! " I quickly said it real loud, and she brust out laughing.

" Roseeee. I'm waiting! "

" Okay, okay. But you are to close your eyes okay? "

" Okay! " I said, grinning.

" No cheating, promise? "

" Promise "

She leaned in, I could feel the warmth of her breathe, but it never fell on my lips instead I heard whisper.

" Imma be your motivation "  while biting my ear lobe, which caused me to go hard and moan. 

She took the chance and jumped out off my arms and quickly took the keys from my hands and sat in the car, while laughing real hard.

Phew! She didn't see my friend there. And oh did I tell that we are seniors? In Red Brick Highschool?.