brothers.

e only knew the things that were soon to come. I never realized the difference between us he was always so quite and very shy as for me the complete opposite. Never really knowing that one day we would become inseparable ,but that was all about to change. Adam McDaniel was a person I had heard about many times but had never met. My parents would mention his name when they thought I wasn't listening, discussing if they should tell me who he is. The whole first fourteen years of my life only to find out that I had a brother. Growing up as an only child was so lonely. I had only dreamed of having a sibling to call my best friend the only problem was he didn't know who I was his mother never told him he had a brother. Until one night he was at his grandfathers house. His grandfather was a personal friend to alcohol he would get so messed up he couldn't even talk ,but that one night everything changed for Adam. He was told that the man who had raised him his entire life was not his father that his real Father's name was James Victor. Who is also my dad Adam was told about me and my family ,and became furious with his mother for keeping his father away. The day had come I was finally going to meet my brother. Who would have thought that having separate childhoods and growing up half our lives without knowing each other and all it took was a secret to reunite our families. Things were great for a while till the calls stopped and the visits stopped and we never talked again. To think that I was never to hear from my best friend again was the hardest thing to keep in mind. Two years have past and now Adam is sixteen and I get the message I'm going to be an uncle. He messed up and now what happens....