Black and White Rainbow

Chuuya closed his eyes and gave a shaky breath soon he felt Dazai's warm lips at his neck, removing his choker quickly and hungrily sucking his skin, making him tilt his head to the side and finally gave in, moaning contently.

"Dazai... Ahhh... Not t-there.. Please D-Dazai~"

Nakahara moan those words shyly making Dazai even more excited, starting to undress his partner quickly. Moments later both were completely naked on the brunette's bed.
Chuuya backed away softly, feeling his body heating up, neck covered in hickeys and shaking softly already tired from the teasing licks and sucks from the older male. He panted softly and gripped a pillow, his naked and smooth bum turned to Dazai, who he grab him by his hips and pull him closer to him. Nakahara turned around and I try to take a hand to his member. Osamu quickly slap it and grined, leaning in breathing on Chuuya's ear heavily with a sly smirk curled up on his lips

"Beg for me Chuuya~"

"W-what?! Hell no, you bloody bastard.. Just stick inside me!~"

Dazai smirked and slide inside completely then pulled out, causing Nakahara to arch his back as tilt his head back making his auburn curls slide down his doll face.

"Beg for my cock Nakahara~"

"... F-fine! Please Dazai fuck me hard I need you inside me! I want.." The ginger male blushed madly and tilt his head, covering his eyes with an arm embarrassed "I want your cock!~"

"That's my boy" Dazai smirked once again and slide inside him, starting to trust, the bed beneath them squeaking.

Chuuya moaned contently, his manly voice become to high pinched one soon Dazai reach his prostrate and slam in and out harshly causing his body shiver madly and the erotic sounds of his skins slapping against each other, echoing on the dark room.
Dazai admired his partner who was already a moaning mess and rub both hands on his chest and abs, feeling the short framed male arch his back and cry out.

"So sensitive Chuuya~"

"S-shut up... Just c-continue.. I-I'm almost t-there~" Nakahara gasped between loud moans and raise his legs and rest them on the male's shoulders so he could reach deeper.

Dazai gripped his smooth and paled tights and trust faster making Chuuya shiver even more and shake from the large amount of pleasure that the brunette was giving to him.
He gripped tightly the bedcovers with his small hands, his knuckles becoming white from the excessive force he was doing. He dropped his jaw, his mouth shaped like a little 'o' and the brunette choke a few moans, feeling sweat rolling down his back.

"Chuuya I'm a-almost there.."

"Me too.. Bastard.. F-fuck so good" The redhead breath heavily and bite his lip strongly and only let go till he felt the metallic taste of his blood "D-Dazai.. I want... I w-want.."

"Yes?~"  The taller one teased and a huge smirk appeared on his lips

"I w-want... Ahhh fuck I want your c-cum in my mouth!~" The boy moaned more and put his legs down, looking down to where it was all happening and blushed intensely, his cheeks red as his hair.

Osamu nodded and after the ginger one cum on his chest, he pulled out and pumped his own member next to Chuuya's face

"Open your mouth wide my little slut~"

"D-don't call me that!~" He smiled slightly and was still panting from the great orgasm he just add seconds ago and open his mouth wider.

The brunette closed his eyes and couldn't resist and moaned as well, then cum heavily on the petite mafia's face, some of his warm seed reach his tongue and even some drops reached his beautiful ginger curls.
Chuuya toke one of his small hands to his face and cleaned the cum, not swallowing yet, then he sensually licked his dirty fingers and swallow everything. Dazai leaned down and kissed his forehead then stand up naked and grab a tissue, handing to his lover who cleaned better his face and hair. He tossed it away and lay down on the bed, his breath and heart beat already calmed and he closed his eyes.

"Dazai..."

"Yes my dear?~"

"I love you. Very fucking much. Alright?"

"I love you too my angel~" Dazai lie down and cuddled the petite male after pulling the covers up and placing a kiss on his forehead "Sleep tight my dear~"

The mafioso smirked and hide his face on the male's neck and closed his eyes, falling asleep in moments at last.
The brunette stayed quiet and admired the beautify beneath him, sleeping peaceful with such boyish face. He rub his slender fingers on his cheeks and place a small kiss on one. He wasn't sleepy at all so he watched the man sleeping not getting tired of it. He never excepted to be the lover of the Port Mafia executive, never excepted to confess his love to him. In such a fucked world Chuuya was his light, his everything his will to live. Chuuya himself wasn't pure, no far beyond pure or innocent but Dazai could see more than that. He knew the gentle passionate and lovingly side of Chuuya Nakahara, a side that no one ever seen. Dazai was never able what to call to their love, so dark yet so pure. The detective glanced behind his shoulder and watched the sun raising and the small rain drops that hit the surface of the window. He satire at such melancholy view. The sun was bright, producing beautiful colors on sky reflecting on the rain and causing a small rainbow. Rainbow. That's it. A bright smile curled up on his lips then he glanced back to his lover and placed a soft kiss on his ginger curls, finally closing his eyes. The moment Osama saw the rainbow he immediately knew the perfect name, a beautiful methaphor. Chuuya Nakahara and Dazai Osamu's love filled with sin and beauty, was nothing else that a white and black rainbow. Nothing else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for the long and I hope you guys liked it even with such lame ending, sorry my writing skills ain't at its finest right now smh. Thanks for reading my dears farewell for now 😘😀