Oh God! * Liam Payne Style*

Start from the beginning

Harry sighed but then smiled. "Okay at least your not just having casual sex that I couldn't handle, atlas their is feelings involved?' He asked in more of a question then statement, again we nodded in unison. "Well, Louis, I thought we were in love, but I'm glad it's you that has my sister and not some random." He smiled and they hugged but of course I was still on Louis' lap so I got stuck in the middle. "Cant breath guys!" I choked out as they let go. "Sorry they" They muted kissing either of my cheeks. Harry pulled Cara on to his lap, and we chatted for a while. "Drinks?" I asked suddenly, everyone agreed and I got up to get them, I headed to the kitchen grabbing, a coke for us all. When I heard 3 boys yell. "What the hell! Ditch us why don't you" I laughed, time to explain. I walked back in smiling at them all. I gave the drinks out sitting back on the couch, Louis made room knowing we weren't telling the boys about us... just yet

. "How was the concert" I asked trying to make small talk. "No! Explanations first thanks" Liam said. "Harry all we heard was you say something like excuse me and did I just hear that name then you left us wanna explain." Zayn said plopping on to the floor. "Just tell them Harry" I said, I looked at Louis, giving him a "act surprised" look and he caught on. "Tell us what?" I smiled subtly, before sighing. "Harry isn't my child hood friend" I started to explain.

"I knew it! YOU TWO ARE DATING!" Louis burst out. God is he trying to make this worse! "Oh Louis shut up!" I yelled slapping his arm. "Clearly were not since he was making out with Cara where ever you guys just were!" I said throwing her a " I know everything" look, she pouted and I continued.

"He's my brother" They all laughed at once while Louis just acted shocked. "Ten bucks thanks Zayn!" Niall yelled, throwing his hands in the air. Cara, Harry, and I gave them confused looks, while Louis was still pretending to not know. "We kinda guessed either that or wife, but leaning more towards sister" Liam said, shrugging. I pouted thinking we were convincing, Liam caught my look and laughed, "Name gave it away." I laughed and Louis sat their annoyed. "Am I the only one who didn't guess this and was shocked" Louis said throwing his hands up in defeat. "Well Lou honestly your acting is terrible, you clearly already knew, and well you always were the slowest." Zayn said matter of factly. Louis opened his mouth but had no good come back.

"Yeah he found out the other day" I added. "Well, now we just need to know why you didn't tell? How'd you keep her hidden for so long?" Niall asked opening a packet of oreos. What the eff, does this kid have hidden pockets? "We only found out the day we first meet, Mum and Harry left when I was five and Harry was 3 , we haven't seen each other since. And we can't tell anyone else, because if the media found out, both yours and Dad's careers could be in trouble." I said trying to stress the fact. They all nodded and Niall pretended to zip his lips while chewing.

One by one they all went to bed till it's was just Louis, Harry and I. "Lou, do you think you could give me a Claud a minute?" He asked, in a sweet voice. Louis nodded getting up. "I was going to bed anyway, I'll see you two tomorrow yeah?" Louis said slapping my arm and giving Harry a kiss on the cheek. I gave him an annoyed look and Harry laughed. "Jealous?" He replied raising his eyebrows. "Yes, I'm so jealous of the Larry Stylinson bromance" I said sarcastically. Louis laughed leaving for his room but quickly ran towards me stealing a kiss on the cheek. I rolled my eyes watching him leave. "So immature" I muted sarcastically, while Harry just laughed. I turned to him, he had his trade mark smile and dimples plastered on his face.

"Claud, I have a surprise for you." Harry said still smiling and getting excited, I had to smile back, he was so damn cute that brother of mine. "Should I be worried?" I asked not sure if I should be or not. He smiled shaking his head.

"Mum and My step Dad, Robin and I were planning on having a nice little family dinner since I'm home right now, and I asked if I could bring someone, I haven't told them yet as I want it to be a surprise but do you want to come?" He smiled not sure if I'd be happy with it or not. "Id love to Haz" I said pulling him into a hug.

"Ermm, I have a photo shoot tomorrow at lunch until late in the afternoon and I have to speak with the board tomorrow morning but would you be able to pick me up from their, I'll get Jake (stylist) to pick some clothes I can borrow so I wont have to come home and change." I said thinking over what I had to do tomorrow. "Photo shoot? Board meeting?? Whats all this about? But alright well we have an interview and photo shoot tomorrow so ill pick you up after" He said a little worried.

"Well, were launching promo for the December show, and the board have matters to discuss due to a recent article in famous." I hesitated Harry didn't know about either of those things. "What show and what article, Claud I'm still clueless" He sighed. "The Victoria Secret show Harry, I'm one of the Angels, didn't you know?" I asked getting up and walking to the table near the kitchen picking up the magazine. "No didn't" He replied as I sat back down "and this article" I said handing him the same one I had read to Louis earlier. Harry read it over then his face turned serious.

"Alright you and Louis have to keep things as secret and hidden as possible, if they already suspect something then it could only take one moment alone and rumours will run riot" He said throwing the book away, exactly like I did. "Like the one about you and Caroline, now that was funny!" I said almost falling off the couch.

Harry shot me a "shut up" look. I stopped laughing and muted "Saw subject" He gave me a questioning look and I shrugged it off. "We also have to be careful, they think their is a secret that hans't been shared, and if they thought it was romance they would have said the first bit and not added the secret part." He nodded in agreement, putting his head in his hands. I sighed next to him.

"Harry we just have to give them no reason to think there is something going on, I'm sure the board will have some ideas." I was about to continue when Harrys phone started to ring. "It's Paul" He mouthed, before answering. "Hello...okay... before the shoot?.... Yeah she's already said.....so it's gotten more serious?... alright Paul...... that's what she just said.....okay cya" Was all I got, but It didn't sound good.

Okay I know I said no-one knew about Harry and I...but I lied sorry. The board, that included, Paul, Dad , Simon, My manager Clarrissa, and The boys Manger ) all knew about the secret, of course no-one would say anything as that would also put them out of a job.

"They want us all their" Was all he said. Oh god "Alright, tell the boys tomorrow, we need sleep if this is going to go well." I said getting up and giving Harry a kiss on the cheek, "No funny business, Zayn is right next door, and he will tell me if you and Cara get up to something" I winked walking away and into my room.

Well looks like Harry knows.... but will they tell the other boys???