House Fallen

Three years Later...

I have travelled so far out in Westeros to see I can be trained not just to be an knight but to be an great swordsman but female version.

In theses three years been far from home. I heard my father, mother, brother been murdered and Betrayed. Sansa, Ayra, Bran and Rickon are still out there somewhere. I do know Jon is still alive and well at Castle Black. He's now an night watch. I respect that, it's a tough job to keep off the wildings and white walkers.
I have been busy as well. With my Journey I bumped into an woman with white hair and three dragons. daenerys targaryen
I have been with her and her allies. I promised to be an knight for her if Ser Ballistan would train me. He trained me for two years until his death when the sons ambushed some of the unsullied.
I was so upset of his death I refused to leave my bed chamber for two days. I got so angry I wanted those "The sons" they called themselves dead for what they did.
Daenerys was getting married to an council man but little did she know I was in love with her.

Her wedding is in a few days. I'm currently over looking Meereen from the balcony.
'Everything alright Ash?' I hear an vice behind me. I slowly turn to see her looking at me. 'I'm quite fine Dany. Why you ask?' I say returning to my position I was in. 'I just feel you have changed.' 'Well of course I have changed.' I spat. 'I didn't mean to upset you' She says now standing beside me. 'I'm always upset now. I have lost most of family due to the Lannisters and an great man who trained me to be the knight I wanted to be' I say sighing. 'I know and I am sorry.' she says putting her hand on shoulder.
I look at her. 'Do you ever think of sailing over to the kings landing and taking it in your hands?' I ask her. 'I do but I feel it isn't the best time do it now.' 'Of course. I wanted to ask you something for an while now Dany.' I turn to face her. 'Okay.' 'I want your permission to leave to go back to Winterfell and bring back what's my families name and restore it and maybe get some justice.' 'But the promise' 'I still be in that promise. I still can be ally, send information what's happening from there along sending ears to the kings landing.' I say looking at her pleading. 'Very well, but you promise me to come back to me.' 'I promise' I say smiling to her.

2 days later I get ready to leave to travel back. Dany allowed to send twenty men with me, but before I leave I need to tell her my feelings. And defiantly not in front of everyone. I asked her to meet me in the council balcony like we did the two days before.
Daenery was already there waiting for me. 'Khalessi' I say. Dany turns around to give me an smile. "Ash" 'I needed to speak to you before I left and not in front of everyone.' "Of course." she says. 'So I didn't want to tell you this in case you react bad Dany. But when I first me you when you met Drogo. I fell for you. And i know you loved Drogo. But since then it got more worse for me. I love you Dany and you may not love me but i understand.' I go silent waiting for an response. I feel soft lips on mine, I open my eyes to see Dany kiss me. 'Thank you for telling me Ash.' I look at her confused. 'So you are okay with it? I don't understand your response Dany.' "I liked you since Ser Jorah left, you stayed with me through the best and worst moments, I don't want you to leave." 'but you just said you were fine with it.' "Honestly I'm not." I sighed and I kiss her ahead and kiss her on the forehead.
' I will come back to you.'
After that I went Meereen to go home and fight for my broken house. The house of Stark will rise again.

A/N: hope you all like this chapter! Follow, Vote, Comment!!