A Package?

Madeline P.O.V

Ding dong I wonder whos at the door. I put the spoon on the counter and flatten down my hair. I open the door to see nobody all thats there is a thin brown carboard package.

"Hello?" i called to the winter air with no awnser back i pick up the box and bring it into my home. I didnt order any cookies this month did i?

I stop hesitating and place the box on the couch next to me. Looking around the box one more time i descover its from google, i wonder what it is

I walk into the kitchen to grab a knife when i hear a bang

When i run back into the living room there is a black haired man standing there not moving, looking like a pshyco.

I just grip my knife harder and slowly walk up to it but it doesnt move. I walk around it and see that the google box is open, so this most be it.

I say, "ok, google" and suprisingly it worked and it moved to look at me "hello" "ummm hi?"

"What do you want me to do?" "uhhh go sit somewhere" the google-thing-bot sits on the floor, while i go on my computer and pull up google and search about this thing on the floor, I find the google site and fine the google item bot's page.

Google irl

Google irl is a robot who does all of your possible needs as a human. Your google irl robot does not have emotions nor feel like a normal person which may cause them to not feel smpathy or any other emotion. Unless you download. Googleirl/beta/emotionalfeelsbro.notarealsite
Your google prouduct can take orders without fuss if you dont download the emotion file

Warning:

Google irl is currently a prototype and is in beta and only beta testers can get one.

If google irl hurts somebody, google inc. Does not have anything to do with it.

Welp i would feel like a better person if the irl had physical emotions. Not some emotionless killing machine.

"GOOOOOGLE!" google comes walking in "what?" "go to this site and download the emotional thingy" "yes, Maddy" how does this thing know my name??? "just call me,Madeline" "ummm.. No" this is gonna be fun. A unstable emotion able robot thing that can kill me lives in my house.

Great...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is horrible. Im not the best at writing. Please leave feedback and ideas for the story thx ^_^

~Zombie