Fallen Feather

Part 1

After Jinyoung sang in front of the audience, he received a phone call it was his girlfriend’s parents. “Eomma, Appa, I’m on my way there to your house. Is Sora there already?” he asked, meanwhile his friends noticed him talking to someone on the phone “Ah, it must be Sora, his smile is pretty big this time” said CNU “I know, tch” said Baro suddenly they noticed that Jinyoung’s smile turned into a sad and shocked expression “Uh?” they wondered, he immediately dropped his phone and ran out of the venue. “Yah Hyung!” Sandeul yelled and they ran after him.

Jinyoung arrived at the hospital and he saw Sora’s parents outside the emergency room and they were crying, he immediately ran to them “Eumma, Appa, where’s Sora? Where is she!?” he said, her parents were sobbing, Jinyoung was scared because of what they might say “J...Jinyoung... Sora is... Sora is...” Sora’s father wasn’t able to finish his sentence because he kept on crying; Jinyoung looked inside the emergency room and saw Sora being covered by the white sheet. “No... No way” he said as he stepped back from the window, he leaned on the wall and slowly fell on the floor “Sora!” he said as tears started to fall from his eyes, “NO! IT CAN’T BE! SORA!!!”  he cried out lout, his friends arrived there and they saw Jinyoung on the floor crying and saying Sora’s name all over again. “What happened?” asked GongChan, CNU tapped his shoulder and pointed to the emergency room, they all saw Sora covered by the white sheet “Oh no...” said Sandeul “Hyung” Baro added and they turned to Jinyoung who kept on crying.

CNU approached him and patted him on the back but he suddenly pushed him away and ran out to the garden. There he cried and shouted “NO! SORA! NOOOOOOO!!!” suddenly, a white feather fell from the sky... he stopped crying for a while and when he touched it, he cried even harder. “SORA!!!!”

--------------------------------------------

“Sora... Sora...” he said as he was turning left and right while sleeping, then RING! His alarm rang; he turned it off, got up and prepared for work. 30 minutes later, he went out of his apartment and walked to the café. On the way there, he passed by his ‘fans’ and they greeted him “Good Morning Oppa~” but he just ignored them. He arrived at the café still wearing his mean look and didn’t bother to smile “Yah Jinyoung, you’re going to scare all the customers away with that scary face of yours. Would it kill you to smile even for once?” his boss asked but Jinyoung kept quiet. “Yah Jinyoung!” he proclaimed then Jinyoung faced him, “Smile? I don’t think I can ever do that again, the last time I smiled was the last time when I saw Sora smile” he said, “Aigoo... here he goes again with his dead girlfriend” LeeJin, one of his co-workers inserted. “Oi LeeJin, shut up will you?” Jinyoung said as he turned to him, “Tch. Why? It’s the truth right? You still can’t accept the fact that your girlfriend’s dead, face it... you can’t move on!” LeeJin proclaimed. Jinyoung threw the towel aside and he suddenly went near LeeJin “Mworago?!” he proclaimed. “Read my lips... YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON!” LeeJin proclaimed, “Tch” said Jinyoung then he suddenly punched LeeJin and he fell on the floor, their boss immediately held him and another one of their co-workers held LeeJin, “Yah, you two better not start another fight again!” the boss proclaimed, “Well he started it!” LeeJin proclaimed while pointing his index finger to Jinyoung, Jinyoung released himself from his boss then started leaving “Oi Jinyoung! Where are you going?” his boss yelled, “Out. I don’t want to ruin LeeJin’s face anymore, it’s already ruined anyway” Jinyoung responded as he exited the Shop “Argsh, he pisses me off all the time!” LeeJin proclaimed “Well the two of you are giving me a headache all the time!” their boss responded. “I don’t get it, why don’t you just fire Jinyoung instead? I mean he’s always causing us trouble. He not only gets into a fight with LeeJin but with our customers as well” one of their co-workers said “Jinyoung may be a troublesome kid but I know that deep down, he’s a really nice kid. He is just experiencing some emotional problems, don’t worry I bet within this year, he’ll be able to move on” their boss replied, “Like that will ever happen” LeeJin murmured then he went to the kitchen and their boss released a sigh.