Karma is a Bitch

Last chapter: "Ash I don't want to be just friends anymore"

Ashley's POV

"Mikey, we can't do this. I have a child with Wes" I said.

"I can be her father. Paisley loves me already." Mikey raised his voice a little which made me jump.

"I don't know Mikey. I have to go though" And with that I walked away back into the lunch room.

"There's the mama" Tina said as I walked in.

"Hey I got stopped by some fans on my way back from the bathroom." I really did feel bad lying to my boyfriend/the father of my baby but I knew now wasn't a good time. I leaned down to kiss Wes since he was sitting with Paisley on his lap.

I grabbed a plate and piled french fries on it with mayo and ketchup for dipping. Don't judge.

"Now I thought that was just a phase like a side effect of your pregnancy" Wes said as I sat down next to him.

I rolled my eyes. "No I've been eating my fries like this for years" I said.

"Gross"

"I know you are but what am I" I used the childish saying.

"Pretty.Beautiful. Gorgeous.. Should I go on?"

"Hmm I think you should"

Before he could say anything Julia stopped it all. "But you're not going to because Ashley has to go start taking pictures."

"You can tell me more later" I kissed him goodbye and strapped Paisley on me and we went to the ballroom where Christian was performing.

"And now I want all of you to welcome my brother from another mother and father, Wesley Finn Tucker." Christian said in the mic.

I took some pictures and then went to get a shot of everyone plus him from the way back. It looked cool from back here.

"Look at that amazing, talented, smiling boy up there." A random girl stood next to me. I think I passed her in the hall earlier today or something.

"Yea" I agreed because I didn't really know what to say.

"It would be awful if just one sentence could take that perfect smile off his face just like that" And she snapped her fingers.

"Excuse me?" I was completely confused.

"I know what went on between you and Mikey Ashley" She said. "And I'm going to tell Wes." 

SORRY IT'S SHORT but I really wanted to post for you guys and I wanted to leave it at a cliff hanger. Don't forget to check out my new story, it's a Jackson Krecioch  fan fic. 16 votes for the next chapter. Xx