Prologue

Ashley's POV

     After I broke the news to Wes, he was happy, thank goodness. He told me that it was going to happen eventually,Us having a family together, not him getting me accidently preggos. It just gives us more time with our kids. I only had less than a month left now until our little bundle of joy is born. I've been able to work at all the Pressplay's and still go to school. It was a lot of work but I managed with the help of my amazing boyfriend and best friend. Wes will be staying at my house for two weeks to help me out after the baby is born since I have to start getting ready for finals. Then this summer, we'll be traveling for Pressplay's summer tour.  We turned the room connected to mine into the baby's room. It was perfect.

    When we told our families and friends, my dad was mad at first because I never told him that Wes was 3 years older than me, but he told me that he knew I would be a great mom and he thinks Wes is a nice guy. My mom was also very happy. I think it's just cause she wants another baby in the family. But what do I know. Wes's mom was beyond happy for us. Same with his sister who I have yet to meet. All our friends on Pressplay were super excited. David was iffy but he's fine now. I think it's just cause he doesn't have his own kid. Most of the fans were supportive. We had those few haters. Mostly the same people who hate on me for dating Wes but most of them were super excited to see our baby.

     My life right now it perfect. If it wasn't for David, I would have never met Wesley.

             I'm just on fire these past couple days. I hope y'all enjoy this book. This is just the prologue nothing special yet. I promise it gets better. I need yall's help on choosing the gender of the baby and what the baby's name should be. It would help me and make it faster for me to publish the next chapter.