3. Asking about warped tour

It's been a couple of weeks since I lunged at Drew. I still have an entire week at home but Drew's girlfriend has been really nice and brings me everything that I need.

It all seems....... unreal. I feel like once I'm back to normal and I don't have to be home it'll all just go back to the way it was before. Warped is next week and Ryan won the tickets at school and he wants me to go with him. Now I just have to ask Drew. Hopefully he says yes.

My brothers went to the store a while ago so they should be back in a couple of minutes. I'll ask him then.

It took them 20 minutes to get home due to a car accident that put them in traffic. I was afraid to ask him but if I didn't then I wouldn't get to go at all.

I took a deep breath and went into the kitchen to ask Drew if I could go.

"Drew?" I asked.

"Yeah? What's up kiddo?" He asked.

"Ryan got two tickets to warped tour this year and he wants me to go. I told him that I would ask you first. I didn't want you to be mad if I didn't ask you first." I said with confidence.

"Aww thanks bud. Umm I think that we have plans for your birthday the day of warped." He says a little disappointed in himself.

"Oh ok. That's fine I'll just tell him that he's gonna have to find someone else to take. By the way what are we doing for my birthday?" I ask.

"Well, we were gonna go to warped but we don't have to." He says with a big smile on his face and five tickets in his hand.

I think that I started to act like a teenage girl because I was jumping up and down.

"Omg!!!! Thank you thank you thank you." I said hugging him.

"I swear sometimes I think your gay."

I couldn't help but laugh. I love my brother so much. He says the funniest shit ever.

"Love you Drew." I said.

"Love you too twerp." He said giving me a knuckle sandwich.

"Hey!!" I said.

He just laughed and went to play video games with Justin and Elijah, while I went to text Ryan that I was gonna go with my family. He was very understanding and I told him to take his boyfriend to the show. Yes Ryan is gay which is why I laughed earlier when Drew said that I was gay.

He said that that was a great idea and that he would see me there. This is gonna be the best birthday ever. I was gonna be 17 and finally happy with my family. This is the life my mom would want for us. To be happy.

Mom. I miss mom. I started to cry.

Drew came in to see what I wanted for dinner but instead found me crying.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked holding me in a bear hug on the floor.

"I miss mom." I said.

"Liam, we all do. We all miss her. Hold on." He gets up and stands in the doorway. "GUYS GET YOUR ASSES UP HERE NOW!" He yelled to the guys then came and sat next to me again and pulled me into another bear hug.

The guys were up in my room in a matter of 12 seconds exactly. They saw me crying and soon enough we were in a group hug strong enough that I couldn't breathe.

"Guys..... can't..... breathe....." I said.

They all let go and we just sat there talking about whatever and laughing. We decided that we would have pizza for dinner. I think my life is finally starting to turn around. I like it. I can't wait for my birthday to come. We actually get to go to warped tour.

While the guys were laughing their asses off, I decided to check who was going to be at warped and when I saw who was going, I spat my soda out at Justin.

"Woah. Someone saw something they liked I guess." He said.

"Guess who's going to warped this year?" I said smiling.

"Who?" Tracy asked.

"Falling in reverse, Escape the fate, A day to remember, Piece the veil, Juliet Simms, Asking Alexandria, some band called F.E.A.R.( a band that I am actually starting myself while over summer break) ....... Black veil brides and Sleeping with Sirens." I say with a smile.

"Wow. Most of your favorite bands are gonna be there. Except who the hell is F.E.A.R.?" Elijah asks.

"I don't know but we will just have to wait and see. It says that it's their first time going to warped." I say a little shocked.

Well this is gonna be fun. I wanna know who this band is and if they're any good.