Soleil

• Dedicated to Toraboruta-P

“Es-tu l’elue qui me sauvera?”

La fille brillait comme le soleil

“Je vais t’enlever tes tenebres”

Tu peut voler librement, va la ou tu le desires dans ce ciel

L’oiseau blanc deploya ses ailes et la suivit

Accompagnee d’un ciel rempli d’oiseaux blancs, le visage de la fille etait aussi sombre que la nuit

Son corps ete consumme par les tenebres; elle commence a devenir froide

Et dans le ciel rempli d’oiseaux noirs, tu brillais d’une lueur doree, tu es…

Soleil

A girl with hair the colour of honey and eyes like the summer sky. She is Soleil.

You are trapped in imaginary shackles, invisible chains preventing you from returning to the sky. Your skin has faded to a grey so impenetrable it may as well be black; you are a two dimensional being. Only Soleil can save you. Only Soleil can return your white wings.

A girl with blinding white hair and eyes the colour of a winter sky. A girl so pure the shadows shy away. Her black wings lift her through the flock of white birds surrounding a radiant light. She is a drop of ink on a fresh canvas.

You are grasping at the hands of a bright light, a glimmer of gold in a sea of grey. Soleil is a light in the dark. The masses attempt to reach her, their chains holding them down. She reaches every one of them and the darkness leaves their bodies, crawling across their hands, creeping up and onto Soleil's arms. Although she glows her body has become as dark as the night. You feel the shadows leave as she holds you, hear the white wings sprouting from your shoulder blades once more. Soleil speaks.

"Tu peut voler librement, va la ou tu le desires dans ce ciel. Et si tu n'as pas de destination en tete, tu peux venir avec moi."

You bow your head and weep.

A girl with hair the colour of nothing and eyes like the cloudy sky. She was Soleil.

A glimmer of light fights to shine through the grey shadows. Soleil drops downwards. The brightest star in the sky has fallen.

A blinding streak of ice. The tainted white bird, the drop of ink follows Soleil. The streak of ice holds Soleil close. She has already become cold. The sky is filled with black birds.

"You are... Soleil"

Then, a flash of red in the drop of ink's eyes and darkness.

With the burning summer sun beating down on you, you straighten up to see a girl before you. A girl with hair the colour of honey and eyes like the summer sky. She opens her mouth.

"I am..."

She is...

Soleil