I Love You Taylor ~~

Cameron: TAYLOR ! Taylor: What Cameron ?? Cam: I just got a call from Nash saying you gave him a bloody nose by punching him. Israel this true ? Y/N: What's going on ? You say sleepily. Taylor: Nothing Babe. Just go back to sleep. Y/N: No. What's going on ?! Cam: Taylor punched Nash in the face. Y/N: Cam Cam, Can I talk to Taylor alone for a minute ? Cam: sure. I'll be outside. Then Cameron left the room. Y/N: TAYLOR CANIFF, WHY DID YOU PUNCH NASH IN THE FACE ?!?! Taylor: Because what he did to you. Y/N: HE DID NOTHING. IT WAS ALL MY FAULT TAYLOR. Taylor: But he made you cry ? Y/N: I MADE MYSELF CRY. I LOOKED AND IT MADE ME CRY BECAUSE I FELT BAD BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AN- Then Taylor kissed you. Taylor: I love you to. I just wanted to protect you. I can't let anyone hurt my Baby. Y/N: I'm so sorry. You say crying. Taylor: No need to be sorry. Everyone makes mistakes. Y/N: I love you. Taylor: I love you to.  Cameron: I heard everything. Taylor I'm sorry for yelling. But I still need to talk to you in private. Taylor: Give me a hour and we can go to Starbucks okay? Cameron: Okay. Then Cameron left. Taylor got up and locked the door. He came back and sat by you and starred into your eyes. Y/N: What are you doin- Then he smashes his lips onto yours and you guys start making out. It gets heated and you get on top of him and break the kiss. Taylor: Y/N Y/L/N Will you do the honors of being my Girlfriend ? Officially. Y/N: Of course. I love you. Taylor: I love you to. Then Taylor gets up and gets ready and kisses your forehead then leaves. You hear a knock on your door. Y/N: who is it ? Hunter: Hunter. Y/N: Come in. He comes in and sits by you. Y/N: What's up little bro ? Hunter: Y/N, Cameron likes you and um.... I think if he finds out you and Taylor are dating then he might hurt him. No offense when Cameron gets mad he is 10 times stronger than Taylor.  Y/N: Wanna go to Starbucks with me ? You can bring Blake. Then Blake came in the room. Blake: #BunterUnite ! And threw his fist in the air. Y/N: That's normal... Hunter: We'll go get ready. Meet us in the lobby in 5 minutes. Y/N: K. You guys get ready and go to Starbucks.  You don't see Taylor and Cameron so you look around the building and see them heading to the park. You, Hunter and Blake follow them. They stop and sit at a bench. You guys hide in a bush behind the bench. Cameron: Taylor, please don't hate me but I like Y/N. More like Love her. Taylor: Well to late. She's my girlfriend. Cameron: WHAT ?!?!?! Then Cameron stands up and punches Taylor then Taylor punches him back you and Hunter try to stop them while Blake gets Aaron. You guys finally stop the fist fight. Aaron: What the hell got into you two ?! Taylor: He got mad and punched me when I said me and Y/N are dating. And I punched him back and it got out of hand. Aaron: Whatever. Go back to your hotel rooms and clean up then go to sleep. We have MagCon in 6 hours. Then you guys all head back and clean up then go to sleep. You and Taylor lay down he puts his arm around you. You push it off. Taylor: What is wrong Y/N ? Y/N: You're being a ass. Beating up people ? What has gotten into you. You were never violent back home. Taylor: I'm sorry. I just wanna protect you. Y/N: SO NOW I NEED PROTECTING ?! I'M NOT A FUCKING BABY TAYLOR !! You then leave the room and go to Aaron's room because he is your best friend. You knock on the door and he answers. Aaron: Y/N, Why are you crying ? Y/N: I got into a fight with Taylor. Can I room with you until MagCon is over ? I think I'm gonna quit MagCon to get away from Taylor... Aaron: Of course. Come sit down. You sit on his bed and put your head in your hands and cry. Aaron: Shh. It's okay. You look up at him as he sings to you. Damn. He's fine. Wonder when he'll be mine. You thought to yourself (lol) He looks down at you and leans in. You kiss and start making out. He gets on top of you and you take his shirt off ~ Skips The Rest (In appropriate things happen) ~
You guys fall asleep cuddling. You wake up and Aaron is gone. You find a note that says " Headed to the Meet & Greet. See you around 12. Blake and Hunter will be back with Brandon and Ashton at 11. - Aaron" You run to the bathroom and throw up. You then wash up and get ready and grab your penny board and leave the hotel and ride to Starbucks. You get your Coffee and ride to the Park and right when you stop you drop everything and run to the bathroom and throw up again. Y/N: Crap. You then go back to the hotel and go in your room and grab your stuff and put it in Aaron's room then left a note in Taylor's room. " I'm mad at you Taylor and I am not ready to forgive you so I decided that I'm rooming with Aaron and we are through - Y/N." Later that night when everyone is home. You wait for Aaron and you see Taylor enter his room. You find Aaron and you guys go in his room and cuddle up to watch a movie. You then hear something break in Taylor's room. He must of read the note. Y/N: Aaron, I'll be right back.  Aaron: Okay. He kisses your forehead before you leave. You walk over to Taylor's room and knock on the door softly. He answers the door. Taylor: Y/N! I'm so sorry please forgive me !! Y/N: I'm sorry Taylor. I'm not ready to forgive you. I love you but until you are done being violent I can't accept your apology. Then Taylor slaps you you fall to the ground and tears roll down your face. Taylor: OH MY GOD. Y/N I'M SO SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME. Y/N: Fuck you Taylor. You then run into Aaron's room and run into his bathroom and lock the door. You look in the mirror at the handprint on your face. Aaron knocks on the door. Aaron: Y/N, What's wrong ? Open the door. You ignored him. You sit in the floor and start crying. Aaron: Y/N OPEN THE DOOR ! You kept ignoring him. Aaron runs into Cameron's room. Aaron: CAMERON I NEED YOU TO BREAK MY BATHROOM DOOR DOWN Y/N LOCKED HERSELF IN THERE AND IS CRYING. Cameron then breaks the door down. You hide your face as he picks you up bridal style and sits you on your bed. Aaron sits beside you and Cameron as Aaron pulls your face up. They both see the red and swelled handprint/bruise. Aaron: Oh my god. Y/N are you okay ? Cameron: WHO DID THIS TO YOU !?!? Y/N: I'm fine. Cameron: TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU !! Y/N: TAYLOR DID IT. TAYLOR HIT ME. Aaron: Y/N I'm so sorry. I should have never let you go over there. It's all my fault. Cameron: I'll be back. Y/N: Please don't hurt him Cameron. It was an accident. A freak accident. Cameron: HOW CAN YOU ACCIDENTALLY HIT A GIRL IN THE FACE ?!?!?! Then Cameron leaves the room. You start crying and you and Aaron cuddle as you fall asleep.

A/N: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It took a long time to write. That's all for now.

Until next time My Sassy Whales
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋

Guys. I was supposed to post this before the last chapter but I forgot to hit publish lmao. Anyways sorry about mixing up the chapters. Byeee 👍👍