not sure what to call this chapter

You walk back to your room and sit by Taylor. Y/N: Hey Taylor. Wanna play Truth Or Dare with Me, Cam, Blake ? Tay: Sure. Bring them in Baby G. Y/N: GUYS COME ON HE'S GONNA PLAY WITH US. Blake: YAY ! Cam: Whatever 😒 Y/N: Let's play boiz. Blake: Taylor. Truth or Dare ? Tay: Truth. Blake: Is it true that you secretly like Y/N ? Taylor blushes BAD. Tay: Um... Yes... Pls don't hate me Y/N. Y/N: Why would I ever hate you ? You rub his cheek and sit back in your spot. Cameron looked mad. Really Mad. Blake: Cameron, Can I talk to you in private please ? Cam: Sure. The boys walk outside the hotel room and close the door. Blake: What the heck Cam ? Cameron: What ?? Blake: Taylor and Y/N obviously like each other. She only likes you as a best friend. Knock it off ! Cameron: Sorry Blake. I'll stop. Blake: Good. They walk back in. Cameron: Let's Play Spin The Bottle. Everyone: Okay ! Blake: Taylor you go first. Tay:okay. He spins the bottle. It lands on you. Tay: Sorry Y/N. Y/N: It's okay. He kisses you so gently. It turns into a makeout session so Blake and Cameron leave the room. You guys make out for 5 minutes and then stop. Y/N: Wow...... Tay: That was... Different. Y/N: Hey Taylor. I'm gonna take a nap. Tay: Can we cuddle ?? 😟 Y/N: Of course. Come on. You guys cuddle up on your bed. Taylor grabs your chin softly and makes you face him. You kiss him and say How you have always loved him since the day you met and he tells you the same thing. You both smile and fall asleep in each others arms. Until about 6 hours later Taylor wakes you up. Y/N: What the fudge I'm sleeping ?? Tay:Sorry. And don't be so salty Babe. Y/N: Well I like sleep and sleep likes me. You roll back over. He shakes you repeatedly so you flip him off and go back to sleep. Tay: Whale den Miss. Salty Pants. Y/N: Why do I need to wake up ? Tay: We are going swimming. Y/N: Why???? Tay: It's a surprise. Y/N: Fineee. Tay: Get ready and be at Nash and Hayes's house because they are having a party. Y/N: Kk. Taylor leaves and you get ready. You pick a tie dye bikini with a messy bun and waterproof makeup along with a bandana that says "Property Of Taylor Caniff" on it. (It's custom made) You grab your white sandals and walk out with your purse which has your phone, charger, pepper spray, silly string,shaving cream and glitter. You get in your car. (A dodge charger) and drove to Nash and Hayes's house and knock on the door. Nash answers. Nash: Oh. You're here early. Y/N: Oh. Sorry... Nash: It's okay. Wanna watch a movie with me while they set up the party ? Y/N: Of course Nash. You guys sit on the couch. Your luck. It's a scary movie. It got really scary so you buried your face in Nash's shoulder he hugged you and wrapped his arm around you while covering you guys with a blanket. You cuddle up to him in case you got scared again. You fell asleep cuddling with Nash . His arms wrapped around you and your head rested on his chest. Then Taylor walked in. Tay: Oh. Is she asleep ? Nash: Yeah. She fell asleep while we were watching a movie until you guys were done setting up. Tay: Okay. Wake her up in 30. Nash: K.
- 30 Minutes Later - Nash:Y/N. Wake up. The party is about to start. You wake up and the house is empty besides you and Nash. Then you looked him in his bright blue eyes and kissed him. It turned in to a make out session so he picked you up without breaking the kiss and laid you on his bed. He got in top of you after closing and locking the door and kept kissing you compassionately. You loved it. Then you heard the back door opening and stopped. Nash unlocked the door and you hid in his bathroom and closed the door. Taylor comes to Nash's room. Tay: Where is Y/N ? Nash: Using the bathroom. Tay: In your bathroom ? Nash: Eh. I don't care. I'm just grabbing my Swim Trunks and I'll be out. Tay: Mkay. Bye Nash. Taylor leaves. Nash Closes the door and locks it he walks in the bathroom and you are on your phone Y/N: Oh hey. Nash: Hi. I'm gonna change into my swim trunks. Y/N: Okay. I'm texting my friend so I don't care. You look at your phone as Nash takes his pants off then he takes his boxers off. You can't help but look. Nash: I see you peeking. You look away and bolt out of the room and close the door behind you. You run out to the pool where Taylor is waiting. Y/N: I wanna go home. You say crying. Tay: Why ?? We haven't even started the party. Y/N: Can I explain later ? I just wanna get outta here now. Tay: Alright. You guys walk through the house and Taylor says by to Hayes because he is playing video games on the couch. You two leave and go to your hotel room and sit down. The other members bought you guys a room to share. You both sit on the bed and stare at each other. Tay: Y/N, What's wrong ? Why did you wanna leave ? You explain everything. Tay: Wow. I didn't expect that. Y/N: I'm sorry Taylor. I do like you. Idk what came over me. I'm so sorry. You start balling your eyes out. Taylor hugs you and calms you down. He lays you under the covers and puts the blanket over you and kisses your forehead. Tay: Goodnight Baby. And don't worry. I will take care of your Nash problem. Then he leaves. You fall asleep right as Taylor arrives at Nash's house. He knocks on the door and Nash answers. Tay: Nash. I need to talk to you. Nash: Okay. Hayes's friend is here so let's go to my room. You guys walk up there and sit in the floor. Tay: HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER ?!?! Nash: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset her. Tay: SHE CAME TO ME BALLING HER EYES OUT. SHE IS PRACTICALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE !! Nash: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean - Just then Taylor punched Nash in the face. His nose started to bleed. Tay: THAT IS WHAT YOU DESERVE. YOU TREATED HER TERRIBLY NASH. IF I HAD HER ALL TO MY SELF I WOULD TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS. NOT TRASH. Then Taylor left and came back to your hotel room. Then Cameron walked in. Cameron: TAYLOR !

~ To Be Continued ~

A/N: Sorry for not posting a chapter in a LONG time. I have been busy. But as an apology I made this Chapter SUPER long. See you in the next chapter my Salty Whales 🐋