Being Shoved into a Train Hurts

I ran out and found Steve on the bridge. Over the comms I heard that he was there. I also heard that Ultron was on the bridge in the truck from the lab. Steve and I jumped onto the truck, me landing more gracefully since I could fly, when Ultron blasted the back of the truck and Steve with it. 

"Steve!" I screamed.

"I'm okay." He said. 

Ultron shot the door againand it fell, trailing behind the truck. Steve landed on it and said,"Well, he's definitely unhappy, I'm going to try to keep it that way."

"You two aren't a match for him," Clint said.

"Thanks Barton," Steve and I said.

Ultron blasted Steve onto the car behind us. Luckily, He hadn't noticed me.

Steve launched himself onto the truck while I shot a poison spike at Ultron. It hit him, and Ultron flew up and said,"You know what's in that cradle? The power to make real change, and that terrifies you."

"I wouldn't call it a comfort," Steve said. as he shot his shield at Ultron while Ultron tried to blast him.

"Steve got his shield stuck in Ultron's chest and he knocked it hout and off the truck, sahying,"Stop it!"

Ultron then blasted Steve onto the front of the truck, where one of the other robots tried to punch him, but he moved out of the way. Steve tried to choke Ultron and I could hear Clint talking to Natasha on comms, but I was too busy fighting. I kicked and punched Ultron until Natasha drove a motorcycle under the truck and gave Steve his shield. Ultron then shot up land making Natasha shop before starting again. Natasha got shot at by the robots in the back of the truck before taking a different route. Ultron then shot Steve into the car behind us then shot me into Steve. He then raised the ground making the car flip over. Steve grabbed me and held onto the car, then jumping to a different car while I flew up and shot poison spikes at Ultron. Clint drew out the guards and she jumped into the back of the truck. steve threw Ultron then Ultron grabbed Steve and me and threw us into a train. We got up and started fighting him until someone shoved him so quickly that I could barely see them. Pietro stood at the end of the train. Ultron started moving towards him until two bars stopped him. Wanda stood near me. I looked at her and she smiled at me.

"Please. Don't do this," Ultron pleaded. 

"What choice do we have," Wanda stated.

Ultron thenshot at Pietro, but it hit the driver. Ultron flew out of the train. We approached the end of the tracks. 

"Civillians in our path." Steve said to Pietro, who nodded and sped out. Steve then looked at Wanda, "Can you stop this thing?"

Wanda nodded and I gave her an encouraging smile. She then stopped the train and we ran out to see Pietro.

"Are you okay?" we asked.

"Yeah, I just need a minute." He replied.

"I'm tempted not to give you one," Steve said, waling towards us.

"Steve they helped us. they-" I started.

"The cradle, did you get it?" Wanda asked, cutting me off.

"Yeah. Stark will take care of it." Steve replied.

"No he won't." Wanda said.

"You don't know him. Stark's not crazy." Steve said.

"He will do anything to make things right." Wanda said.

Steve checked the comms, but no one was on. Wanda said something about Stark and Ultron, but I was too busy thinking. What will Tony Stark do?