"Huh?!" I look around myself, I felt something strange almost... enter my mind... Probably nothing... I walk around some more looking at the darkness. I walk forward even more that is until I felt something I thought was impossible.

It looked like a broken title screen

It looked like a broken title screen... It was in pieces, literally just pieces, floating in the nothingness. I never knew it was here. I tried to get close but, there was some kind of dark magic blocking me from going any further. I couldn't believe it. It is my job to protect AU's but, I let this one fall, it's not even Errors fault either. "How did this happen Error?"
"I don't know, but I do know one thing though, I believe almost everyone in that AU are deleted... As if they never existed."
"That's horrible, but I never heard of this AU before, how-"
"Have you ever wondered if one of your scrapped ideas of an AU somehow brought life to itself on its own? I think there was some kind of creation and destruction kind of function in this AU, two of them at least."
"Wait, so your saying that there was 2 beings that held the power creation and destruction at the same time?! That's impossible! I never came up with an idea like that!"
"Oh yeah, then how come this AU came to be even though you said YOU didn't create it? Hm?"
"Eh...hm...I-I don't know anymore... but I... I failed to even save this one." I look back at it, I couldn't believe it. One of my own creations came to life by itself... Just like an actual self growing universe. "Hey Error?"
"Hm?"
"Do you...do you think they at least all died a peaceful death?" His face had a shocked expression but, it soon turned into a soft one. I guess he too may feel remorseful for this AU, for it to be just left here, all forgotten, all messed up... nearly deleted... but it's still hanging on. . . like it's still alive. . . "Do you think there's survivors?"
"Did you not get what I said? I said 'almost'."
"Oh, ok."
"But I think the best plan of action is to get the others into this. This can not be ignored... especially since all of these people... they didn't deserve this..."
"Wow Error, I never thought you'd be the type to feel sorry." I added some sarcasm into my voice."
"Hehe, come on Inky let's get the others."
"Eh?! Don't call me Inky! It's Ink!" I playfully punched his arm. I grabbed my paintbrush on my back and quickly made a portal to Undertale, let's inform Sans here first!"
"That's good enough for me."
We both enter the portal aNd-
[ERROR ERROR ERROR
Connection lost.]
___________________________
(READER POV)

{WHAT IN THE HELL?! How did you-what did you-wha, HOW?!} you smiled at his reaction. You told him you were curious and tried it out. You asked him if he saw it all.
{Uh yeah, I did. I saw it all... But this is no good. There gonna bring back up.}
You ask him why it's bad there trying to help.
{You don't get it do you? Our AU, the scientist a long time ago wasn't even supposed to exist! We were supposed to be trashed but, Ruby and Sapphire came to be and they used there power of creations and destruction to make this AU whole and complete. But as you know, we were blown to pieces from the inside out. From the impossible ending. THE TRIALS. You remember that though don't ya.}
You do indeed recall the event. You stood up from where you were pushed and so did your guide.
{Looks like we're going to have to rush somethings around here...}
You ask what he means.
{Well, it's gonna take a while for them to gather up the 'others' so we have to make haste.} He starts to walk to the desk covered in items you do not recognize. But, you ask him another question.
{Hm? What is it?} he sounded a bit harsh but you ask anyways. You ask him... If he's Barloc. His mechanical body goes stiff.
{Oh... um... I don't know what your talking about.}
You tell him, I heard him, no you heard him call our for help. You tell him that you felt his presence.
{...}
His body soon relaxes but his head facing down.
{Hehe... I guess I can't hide it from you anymore huh... I guess I owe you an explanation anyway, for the uh, well, getting into Inks mind... Ok, I'll explain...}
You grab a chair from a corner near the desk and sit in it. It feels a bit uncomfortable with the memory system attached to you but you deal with it anyway.
{Alright, first of all... Yes... Indeed I am that leading scientist son, Barloc. And yes indeed was lost in the system, but my mind slowly fused with the malfunctioning GUIDE. I named myself |!|¥ due to well... It's my favorite flower. Anyways, when I fused with the system, I wanted to tell my mother, but... I couldn't... I felt afraid to confront her. I mean how was I supposed to? Wha just say "Hi mom! It's me your son Barloc! I'm the GUIDE in this system!" She would freak out! And the other scientist probably would too... And when the disaster happened, there minds and memories were stored into the deeper part of my data banks. I, I couldn't reach them. I can't even detect if there even alive.}
You see your guide start to sit on the desk. He paused for a few seconds but when he starts again, he sounds sadden.
{When I discovered what happened, I wanted nothing more then to go back... But I had other desires. And, to tell you the the truth... I lied... the footage is not within my grasp... It's where there minds and memories are stored in. So I can't reach them... I'm, I'm sorry.} His visor lights dimes to a near dark green. But soon his voice sounds different.
{And those other AU's didn't bother to help, they left us for dead, to rot, to die alone, to suffer consequences of neglect! They-} You shot out of your chair and hugged him. You tell him, your not the only one here suffering the consequences. Your guide is stiff and silent.
{Hehe... I guess not.}
His arms slowly getting into the hug. You access one of the facility's cameras and tried to take a snap but all I got was static.
{Hehehe, trying to get a picture are ya?} you ask him how he knew about that.
{Well, when you accessed the cameras I shut them down so you won't go snooping again.}
You playfully punch his arm but you forgot you were within his grasp.
{Well, you better get some rest, tomorrow we're both running a marathon. Come with me, I'll show you the resting area.}
You follow him out of the room into a long hallway. He goes to the one directly in front of the door you just exited from. The door slid open and your guide stood at the entrance and gestured for you to go in. You go in and find a single bed, a night stand and a old fashion lamp.
{This will be where you'll be sleeping from now on. It's kinda old looking since well, my mother and other scientist well, liked the old fashion looks.} You reach your new bed and sit on it. You enjoy it's softness.
{Well you better get some shut eye, and sorry you can't take that memory system off of ya. It's kinda attached to you. Sorry.}
You tell him it's all fine. You quickly get fully onto the bed and pull the blankets over yourself.
{Well, I'm gonna go recharge. Have a good rest READER.}
You tell him to have a good rest as well. But before you fully fell asleep, you tried something else.
[syncing with GUIDE...
Please hold...]
----------------------------------------------
(GUIDE: |!|¥ POV)

Hehe... I saw them fall asleep. Making sure they were fully asleep.
{Good night...(first name)...}
I walk out of the room, well not before I,
{I know your here READER. System sleep mode activate.}
----------------------------------------------
(READER POV)

[Sleep mode activated...
Good night...]
You soon fell asleep...
A dreamless one...
___________________________
[>SAVE US.<]
___________________________

To be continued...