Truths Revealed

{Ok... Wake up! Yeah I'm talking ta ya! READER! Now, about yesterday, you saw god damn nothing GOT IT? You heard NOTHING!...
...}

(READER POV)

{w-wait, what are you? Your going into your own point of view? Hm... That's a bit odd...}
You feel weak, you lift your arm and touch the glass surface of the clear sphere you are in. You look behind you, and you see a hatch. You look back at your guide and point to it.
{Hm? You want out?}
You nod a yes.
{Well, I guess that should be fine... I don't know actually...how am I so sure you won't go running away?}
You tell him you don't even know the facility so you'll stick by his side.
{Hm. That's true... fine.} Your guide walks towards the hatch, inputs a code and puts a mechanical hand on the hatch.
{Be ready, once I open this up, gravity will be greeting you at full force.} you nod your head yes again.

{Alright, here ya go!} The hatch opens and gravity takes its place, you fall to your feet but you fall straight to your knees

{Alright, here ya go!} The hatch opens and gravity takes its place, you fall to your feet but you fall straight to your knees. You feel like your legs are-
{Don't worry, you probably have the pins and needles effect on your legs at the moment. No need to freak out.} you realize that you cannot blink. You ask your guide why.
{Well, it's because you're using your memory system camera lenses, there built in but hidden pretty well, it's somewhere in where the M at S are. Here's a mirror.} Your guide hands you a mirror and for once in your time here. You finally see yourself.

You see your reflection

You see your reflection... But... You see something else. You ask your guide...what does he see.
{Oh um... I see a (male/female),and your (h/L) that's colored (h/c) and your (s/c) body and your in a medical patient outfit. That's all I got...} Even though he described your looks... You see something else... You don't see your (h/L)(h/c) hair, you don't see your (s/c)... You see a gray figure.
{Hm? Your panic levels are rising, are you ok? Let me just-} he takes the mirror but you grab his mechanical arm.
{Hm! Uh...} you ask him... Is there another reason why your called the READER.
{Um... Uh... I'm not sure, let me check my data banks but could you um...}
You let go of his arm. You wait patiently for his response.
{Sorry but my data banks got nothing.}
You feel sadden by his response. You don't know why your like this... You ask your guide a another question, you ask him, where-
{HUSH! Someone's outside! Quickly get down by the desk over there!} you were instead, pushed into place... Your guide is crouching and stays silent. But you hear voices... Two voices...
"I'm not sure Error, I don't see such a thing around here."
"I'm telling ya Ink! I sensed something here!"
"I think your imagining things."
"No I'm not!"
You ask your guide what's going on.
{Uh, well... Outside there's Ink!Sans and Error!Sans. They seemed to come here and try to find something AKA us.}
You ask why we are hiding from them and how come they can't see us? Or sense us.
{Well, we don't know if there gonna finish the job, especially that Error guy, he might finish us both off and we don't want THAT. And the reason why we're undetected is because of a cloaking devise that blocks our own energy signatures.}
You feel curious, but you try something that your guide might not like.
{Hey, what are you-}
----------------------------------------------
(Ink POV)