[>SAVE HIM<]

{ Huff... Sorry sunshine, but today I encountered another memory gap that's corrupted. So it's taking a LONG time to try and find the closest one... But it says it need at least around 24 hours to complete the scan...
...
I guess we can just talk for now. Besides, I noticed within my data banks, I had a task I never completed... It's telling you more about... The memory system ALPHA... but not how it works... But what happened with it, and why it was...well called off...well let's start with the name...alright so first of all, it's a memory system, but of course it has to go through the ALPHA stage first, if it's good it moves to BETA, and once it passes BETA it's clear to go...but...something went wrong...terribly wrong...the CREATORS had a test subject go test it out... it's not you...but one of my CREATOR'S well...it was there son...about 7 years old I think...he volunteered...when he got into it...it malfunctioned...I...I remember there shocked screams, that bird scientist tried to stop the system from going further as his partner was helping him... everyone was panicking... I remember it all, the terror, the blood, m-his cries...his agonizing cries...the leading scientist...she tried to pry the system off but...silence is all that greeted them in the end...it was a total mess let me tell you that... he liked flowers a lot...he likes the lily flower a lot...the water ones at least, it's how they can stand tall and beautiful, able to stand on its own even in isolation, holding onto its only hopes of survival...opening wonderful butterflies into its open petals...oh I'm getting carried away...I always wondered again and again...what if I felt pain again- pretend I didn't say that part...
...
...
Do you, do you know how it feels to be alone? In a computer like space...everything having the same texture...not being able to find hom- fuck...I'm getting carried away again...
...
I don't know why I'm even talking to you...I know we're the only ones left in this place...in this facility...surprisingly I'm connected to the facility too...huh...just like science fiction...oh yeah...back to the explaining/story, when they were greeted by silence, they immediately wanted to scrap the idea. The malfunction in the system wasn't just the system itself...but also the guide in that one was malfunctioning...but the leading scientist refused to give up on the project....she believed there was a way to bring her son back...because, it's just the son's mind left the body, and the mind was transferred into the system...just lost but not destroyed...just lost...just lost...just... lost...and alone...
...
Damn it I'm going off track...anyway, 2 years after the accident, they finally managed to fix the system, it's still in the ALPHA stage though...the result of the accident and the 2 years of work...resulted in an AI and a new and improved functional guide...and it's yours truly...
GUIDE: |!|¥ ...
That was my choice of a name...they found it odd but they accepted that. Soon...they found you....they asked you for your assistance, and you accepted...they told you there plan on reliving memories and on how it can teach us many secrets and find times long forgotten. And how it can bring lost timelines and world together. But you had other ideas similar to their's and you just got up and got into the system. They seemed quite happy about that...
that is until...
the end happened...
timelines of our AU started to shatter into pieces...the pacifist route for us went into pure chaos...but the equipment was shaken by the rupture of time and space deleting itself that...
...that...
....that...
.  .  .t h a t.  .  .
. . .
it started the system and...
and...
...
...
...
...
my systems went out of control and so did the ALPHA system, you were knocked out instantly, but the scientists, my CREATORS, my fam-, they were not so fortunate...the memory system reached out to them... and killed them instantly...after what seemed like forever, my systems rebooted and I found myself...alone... with you. You awoke but the system had already put you into a memory... Which is the "Forgotten Sins"...you have amnesia, I checked you over when you weren't aware of my presence...of course, I found out a horrible truth.... the minds and memories of the scientists, of my CREATORS...there minds were infused with MY systems...which is why I don't have as many restrictions as I should've had...but...there last moments in the flesh and bones...we're only just agonized screams...both monsters and humans, fused with one mind...yours truly... GUIDE: |!|¥
...
...
...
You know...it's shocking to wake up and find that you have multiple probably 'dead' minds in ya....it's not a happy ending...and let me say...when I was looking for a body to present myself to ya, I found this bot body laying around one of the projects that masked smile scientist was working on...it was made for the GUIDE. To interact physically with you... READER. Of course you still can't move...you can't recall any memory before that first memory which I already mentioned before...hahaha...
It's just like the rest...we don't get a happy ending anymore...not like before...and yet there was one, just one memory that restored everything...but I don't like that ending... I HATE IT. An ending I crave for... IS REVENGE...those other AU's don't DESERVE their happy ending! THEY DESERVE THEIR OWN DESTR- ehem...sorry... I got carried away...any ways... I still find it strange...how I-...do you know the name of the leading scientist son?
Well...
...his name was Barloc.
His name originated from the Americas and it means a strong warrior filled with love and hope....
hehehe...
let me just say...
that kid lost all of that a long time ago... I can still fee-
No...
I can't feel like that agai-
No dammit!
I want to go ho-
I NEED TO SHUT UP!
I'm scared, I want to see mo-
UUHH! I need a reboot.}
[GUIDE: |!|¥ is rebooting...
Please wait...
Reboot complete.]
{ Damn...that was a disaster...well...that's enough of me today...don't worry... I'll show the footage to ya one day... just one day...you'll be able to handle it...you have to...
...
...
I'm sorry.}
[Shutting down...
have a good rest READER.]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[Sudden restarting...
Please hold...
...
...]
{ I want to see mama again...*sniff* I want to go home...*sharp inhale* I WANT TO BE WHOLE AGAIN!-}
[ERROR! ERROR! Must shut down all systems!
Shutting down...-]
{ I want to be saved. I want a happy ending... Please READER... Help me...}
[Shuting down now...
...
Have a good rest READER.]
...
...
----------------------------------------------
[>"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, oh where you stop your story." A quote from Orson Welles... It's all in your hands READER... Your decisions will effect us all. You can/can't save us... If you keep on going... But eventually you'll run out of road... And you'll DESTROY/SAVE us all. Won't you? Please?
...
...
SAVE HIM.
...
Can you give us a bad/happy ending?<]
----------------------------------------------
To be continued...
Your now part of the story READER. And you can't back out...