How you first meet

Tobias/Four- After you volunteer to jump first you stand to the ledge.The weird guy with piercings is just waiting for you to jump,so you do.You are ready to hit the ground when a net catches you.You bounce a few times and then the net straightens and a hand extends to you.You take it.They pull you off the net and you are face to face with the most handsome man you have seen in your entire life.The first thing you notice is his blue eyes and you get lost in them.

"whats your name?" He asks and you reply with "my name is Y/N" "okay.First jumper Y/N"he shouts and you get claps.He points to where you stand and as you walk away he says "welcome to dauntless" and this leaves a smile plastered on your face.

Caleb - You are walking around the old,not to mention dusty library of Erudite.There is a big,modern one but you don't like it.This one reminds you of the tiny,old library back in Dauntless.You have been in Erudite for two days now and came here each day.It is always empty.You sit down with an old book from before the war.It is called 'The Hunger Games'.You start to read when the door of the library pushes open with a creak.You look at the male walking towards the shelves.He runs his fingers along the spines of the books until he pulls one out.You look down at your book again and when you look up he is infront of you. "Hi,I'm Caleb.I'm an initiate aswell.Mind if I sit?"he asks."No problem"you say as he sits down across from you.You look at the cover of his book and the title reads 'The Fault In Our Stars' (sorry I had to) you sit here for hours and every once in a while you sneak a glimpse at him.

Peter - You just chose Dauntless and you are about to jump on the train.You hear the horn as you stand on the platform,ready to walk in.When the first car passes you realise it isn't going to stop.It slows down a small bit but you start to run.You look around and see it is only you,a candor girl and an amity girl that haven't jumped in.Soon it narrows down to you and the amity girl,the candor girl got pulled in by the stiff.The train is nearing the edge of the platform and you start to worry.You could soon become factionless.You have almost lost hope when a hand reaches out and pulls you in.You realise that the amity girl didn't make it.You look into the eyes of the Candor boy who saved your life.He has sparkling green eyes and dirty blonde hair.You say "thank you" and he replies with no problem....um whats your name?"you laugh and say "Y/N" "okay,I'm Peter"You chat for the rest of the ride and you are starting to believe in love at first sight.

Eric - You jump from the train with your new friend Peter.You land on your feet and since he's from Candor,He landed on his knees.You laugh and you both walk over to a figure standing on the ledge.As you near the ledge you see it is the hot,Dauntless leader,Eric.You have never,ever spoken to him.He doesn't seem very friendly.He is hot though.You don't think he is as bad as everyone thinks.He starts by saying."Listen up,my name is Eric and I'm one of your leaders here at Dauntless.If you want to enter dauntless you have to jump,so who's going first?" You step forward and walk to the ledge.He says "and what's your name?" you answer with "Y/N" and he says "Okay Y/N just jump already"You blush and stand on the ledge.You decide you need to make a serious comeback so you do a backflip off the ledge and you salute him on the way down.

Will-(you are 15 years old) You are just about to head to school at Erudite.You walk down the street and then you trip over your shoelace and drop all your books.You start to pick them up when a boy comes over and starts to help.You tie your lace and thank the boy."Thank you,I'm Y/N" He smiles and says "no problem Y/N I'm Will"You continue to talk and then you get to school.You realise you have first class together so you sit beside each other.You meet up at lunch and walk home together.You realise he lives two houses down.

Al-(he is still alive and factionless)You are out in the amity fields when you see a figure running past you.You stand still and the figure tries to get past you.It is night and you are the only one,never mind the only initiate in the fields.You yell "stop,show yourself"A factionless boy walks out from behind the bush.He says "I'm so sorry.We were just hungry and looking for food and-"You cut him of by throwing a cob of corn to him."Come back same time tomorrow.Ill do this again" "thank you so much..."He says and you finish his sentence "Y/N" "Thank you so much Y/N"He correct himself "No problem...."You trail off and he finishes for you this time "Al" "No problem Al"You correct yourself"With that he runs of behind the bushes again.

Uriah-(You are 5 and are in Dauntless playschool)it is your first
day of playschool.You are walking up to the doors of the playschool when you stop.Your moms legs bang of your back from the sudden stop.You turn around and take the school bag of her.You tell her to go and you walk the rest of the way yourself.Once you get closer to the door a group of boys from erudite come over.(Eric,Edward,and others)Some of them are older than you.You are scared.They say "what's your name?"You gulp and say "Y/N" they start laughing and making fun of your name.Then you hear Somone down the hall.A tanned dauntless boy with a juice box starts making his way over.The boy says "leave her alone and pick on Somone your own size,or else" they just start laughing again."Or what"one of them says and The tanned boy punches him in the face.The rest of them run away and the tanned boy turns to you "hi Y/N I'm Uriah" "hi Uriah"you say.You play together for the rest of the day.He even gives you a juice box.