i

I saw them.

The way her mind floated off when he laughed and the hot flush of her cheeks when he was around.

I saw him, too. Except he was different. He was confident, funny, sporty.

She was shy, reserved, quiet.

She liked him. But he didn't like her, and even though she knew that, she never gave up on him.

Not ever.

Sometimes she wondered if she stared at him too much. She knew she absolutely hated it when people stared at her. Everyone except hot guys, of course.

There was no way of telling, because he didn't show signs of annoyance, but she really hoped it wasn't irritating him. 

And it wasn't like the cliche love story, where the girl would catch the boy intently looking at her, because he thought she wasn't looking.

Oh, it wasn't like that, at all.

It seemed like he never even gave her a glance longer than two seconds.

~

______________________

Hey it's a new book series and I'm really excited for it!!

I have loaads of ideas and plot twists coming up.

Dedicated to @rotagirl98 because I am in love with her writing and I really wish I could be as successful as her.

I have included a video on the right of Little Things by One Direction [written by Ed Sheeran], just because I love this song, and I think it's perfect for this book <3 It is honestly amazing, and it makes you feel so much better about yourself :) 

-Macey