3.

Years passed in d same way like past...
they were now 14 years of age......
but sanyu never changed ...
she ws d same selfish girl who never thought about nyone. ..

But rd remained unchanged. ..
His friendship grew more stronger fr her but she ws far away frm understanding d meaning of friends. ..

She still d selfish sanyu who juz thought about herself but not him...

Her mother scolded her to use rd for only her benefit but sanyu either gave deaf ears to her or replied " maine nii kaha usse meri help karne" thus ending d topic...

Whereas renu used to ask rd to stay wid sanyu always ...
to never leave her side n rd happily used to accept his mother's instructions despite of knowing that sanyu is still d same. ..selfish! !

But he never ever treated like she does wid him.....
in fact he wud b always wid her whenever she needed him widout any demands n expectations....

It ws exam tym when sanyu barged in rds room wid full authority like she own hs house ....

She hd her books wid herself. ..her eyes were slightly wet....

"Sanyu tu yaha..??" Rd chipped standing frm hs chair n took d heavy books frm her ...

"Rannu mujhe ek bhi sum nii samjh raha...samjha de naa meko" She said wid puppy face...

It ws routine dat whenever sanyu ws in some problem or need any help in studies or oder matters she used to directly go to rd,
but whenever rd ws in problem or something she ws never ever der for him rather she used to ignore her like he doesn't exists....

At dat tym whn he felt lonely , he juz used to smile sadly n caressed d photo album which has pics of both of dem....

Dat tym renu used to come to rd and pacify him....dat everything will b fyn....n he believed hs mothers hope...

Evn renu ws aware of sanyus behaviour towrds her son but she never treated sanyu as inferior in fact renu treated her like her own daughter n loved her more thn rd....

"Kya hua...teri padhai nii Hui maths ki"?? Rd asked her

"Nii naa...." She said sadly n sat on hs bed....

"Kya nii aata ..."? He asked

"Pura book" She bite her tongue

"Yeh tu mujhe abhi bata ri h...gadhi! He hit her forehead. ..."Pehle nii bata sakti thi....kal paper h...ek din mei kya hoga"?? He asked

"Tu kara dega...I trust u" She chipped not knowing wat effect d words made on him....

He felt happier atleast she trust him....hs heart danced....

"Ok aaja. ...let's start wid probabilty...its easy" he took hs book n a rough book....

"Thank u rannu" saying she jumped on him excitedly n rd being innocent smiled at her antics unknown of d fact dat this won't last fr long...

Days passed n der exams were finally over.....

Now dey were in boards n now dey were enjoying der mini vacation before extra classes...

Here only sanyu ws enjoying her vacation as she ws wid her group of friends enjoying on some trekking. ...

She never asked rd to join wid her n her friends knowing d fact dat he hs only her as in name of friends but she ws least bothered about him.....

Evn anju told sanyu to tk rd wid her but she straight away denied to inform him....
in fact she avoided him fr d same reason so dat he cudnt join her wid her friends. ..

Whn rd got to know about sanyu going fr trekking widout evn asking him to join wid her , he felt bad dat she never allowed him to accompany wid her along her group....

A lone tear escaped frm hs eyes fr d person who hardly cared fr his emotions. ..still he chipped those words " U r still my best friend "

☆☆☆☆

So done....
U r not liking dis ss bcz sanyu is negatively portrayed ??
Do tell me...

#aakanksha