chapter10: Rescued

-----------------helicopter(above)
-------------------------------------------

Finally a helicopter gets my signal after a week and picks me up off of the island.

To me it felt like forever but my prayers did come true so that's all that matters to me.

I was still scared at the fact "what if the helicopter crashes like the plane",and I end up in the ocean that will be the end of me and my husband.

At this time the helicopter was on the island now and ask me if my name is Cassie Stanton and I said 'yes' but I also laughed because what if I wasn't Cassie would the helicopter just leave me here.

We were in the air for 2 hours because he is taking me straight to Baybrook,Oklahoma which made me happy because I didn't want to go anywhere else but Oklahoma.

At this time the pilot had said *We have reached Mrs Stanton!* When he said that I could not take that grin off my face because i will actually find Charles.

At this time the helicopter has landed safely at its port and I got off and rushed to grab a taxi,but as a started to run the pilot yelled at me and said

*Mrs.Stanton you have forgotten your purse!*

I quickly turned around and ran to grab it and it is a good thing the pilot told me because how would I take a taxi with no money.

"That would be impossible".

Authors Note: Will she find Charles or not, stay tuned to chp.11 : Reward ..like A+
...comment..thanks😃