Chapter One

*Angel*

You were sitting down eating. Blueberry was eating too but he was blushing slightly which you got alittle suspicious but you didn't say anything "(Y/N) uh why arent you talking" you look at his innocent eyes "n-no reason Blue" Blueberry looks at you smiling "ok" he gets up and goes to the couch waiting for you to finish eating. After a while you were done eating you heard some one call your name "(Y-Y/N)" Sans had called you he looked at you "I want you tell you something ok but I'll meet you at the pond ok" you nod your head and walk away blueberry was suspicious.

When you finally started heading out he followed you, you didnt notice him so you just keep walking until you finally got to the pond you saw Sans standing there he looked at you in the eyes and you looked at him in the eye sockets , Blueberry watches behind a tree he hears what sans is about to say "(Y/N) I have been meaning to tell you this but had never had the nerve to,untill now" Sans looks at you and walks up to you "(Y-Y/N) I..." he stops for a second "I LOVE YOU!" Blueberry gasps quietly,you look at Sans and smile "I love you to sans" Blueberry runs to the house crying.

Blueberry gets to the house goes to his bed he starts crying "why" he looks to the floor still crying "..." he sees a nife "hehe"he picks it up and looks up "you will pay sans".