Part 1

Leah's POV
Justin is two hours late. It's 12:30 at night and he was supposed to be home at 10:30. "Sel, I'm spanking him. You would hurt him because you're so mad. Go on to bed. I'll deal with him." I said and she went to bed. I called Justin.

L- where are you?
J- ten minutes away. Can you be the one to spank me? Sel scares me and with what I've done that I will confess at home, she would go way too far. I'm sorry.
L- it's okay Justin. I'm gonna be the one spanking you anyway. I sent Sel to bed. Hurry home. Bye.
J- thanks bye.

Ten minutes later he walked in the door and I pointed to his room. He went and I got the strap, belt, and switch. He was on his bed with his head in his hands. I closed his door and went over to him. "Justin, I'm gonna punish you tomorrow when you get up. Now, what did you do besides miss curfew?" I asked him sweetly. "I-I got drunk and smoked. I was late because I wanted to be safer on the road so I waited until the drunkenness wore off. I'm s-sorry." He sighed and looked away. I sat beside him and pulled him into a hug. "Justin baby, it's okay. I'm proud that you were safer on the road but you should have called me. It would've made this easier for both of us. Now how much did you smoke and drink?" "I drunk two bottles of beer and smoked four cigarettes." He admitted. I nodded. "Alright well, you are getting thirty from each a belt, a strap, and a switch. Then you will have bedtime spankings for a week even if you get in trouble earlier that day and get spanked. Am I clear?" I asked. He nodded. "Alright get some sleep babe, tomorrow isn't gonna be fun." I sighed and kissed him on the cheek. He laid down and covered himself up. He was out within two minutes so I went to bed myself.

*skip to morning at 9:30*
I got up and went to punish Justin. I walked in his room and he was already up and had the belt, switch, and strap laying on his bed with enough room for him to lay over the bed as well. He looked at me with a pained look and just laid over the bed. "Justin, bare please." I said and he got back up and bared himself before going back over the bed. "Alright, no reaching back and I want you to stay quiet." I said. "Yes ma'am." He said and I could hear the sorrow in his voice. I sighed and grabbed the belt. "I'm starting."
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
he was crying silently and my heart ached for him but he deserves this. I grabbed the strap.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
He was sobbing his eyes out now and I didn't wanna go on but I got the switch anyway.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK "I can't." He sobbed out. "Justin I told you to stay quiet. You only had five more but now you will get ten extra over my lap. Don't worry, you'll have your boxers up and it's just my hand." I said. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
I pulled up his boxers and pulled him off the bed. I sat down and let him lay over my lap. I gave him my free hand to hold and started the extra.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
I stopped and rubbed his back. "I-I'm sorry. Please. N-no more." He bawled. I sighed. "Justin baby, you're forgiven. It's okay. It's over." I said and stood him up. "Do you want lotion?" I asked. He nodded. I grabbed the lotion from his bedside table and put him back over my lap and bared him. He grabbed my pant leg and I applied the lotion. I pulled his boxers back over him and got him some sweatpants. I pulled him into my lap and rocked him for around ten minutes until he calmed down. Once he was calm we went downstairs to find Sel watching "Stuck in the Middle" and she turned to see us. She gave Justin a disapproving look and shook her head at him. He looked down with teary eyes and followed me over to the couch. I let him sit in my lap since he came clean and was almost completely good during his punishment. I explained everything he did and his punishment to Sel and she looked angry. "Justin Drew Bieber! How dare you?! I don't care if you already got spanked and are getting spanked before bed as well! Go get the paddle with holes in it NOW!" She yelled. He looked at me for help but I just gave him a look. He nodded and got up to get the paddle. He came back and handed it to me. "Sel, how many are you giving him?" I asked. "Seventy five." She said and ripped the paddle out of my hands. "Justin get bare over the couch. Don't make a sound or we start over twice as hard and don't move!" She yelled at him and he flinched at her tone but obeyed her. She didn't give a warning and started.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
he was sobbing and shaking by now as she put up the paddle and came back. Justin was still bare over the couch. She walked up to him. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Get up!" She yelled. SMACK  He screamed out and jumped up. "Selena stop! He's had enough!" I yelled at her. She just rolled her eyes and made him pull up his pants and boxers. She grabbed his wrist and drug him into the kitchen. She got a wooden spoon and bent him over the sink. She pulled down his pants and boxers.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
He screamed out with every smack. She got a bar of soap and ran it under the water before shoving it in his mouth and starting again after giving me a look that dared me to interfere.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
She was about to start again but I got up and stopped her. I threw the spoon across the room and screamed, "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO HIM! HE'S BLEEDING AND SCREAMING! GET OUT AND GO TO YOUR ROOM FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!" After I was done and she went to her room, I attended to Justin. I let him spit the soap bar into the trash and let him rinse out his mouth. I got a cold wet washcloth and kept him bent over the sink. He was shaking terribly. "I want m-mommy." He cried. Oh did I mention that Selena, me, and Justin are siblings? "Alright baby. I'll call her once we get this fixed up." I said. I got some Asprin and lotion. I washed the blood away with the cold cloth and waited until the bleeding stopped. I put lotion on him and gave him some pain meds. I pulled up his clothes and picked him up. I carried him back to the couch and sat down with him and called mom.
P-Pattie L-Leah J-Justin
L- hey mom. Can you come over? Justin wants you.
J- please m-mommy?
P- of course! What's wrong with Justin? Why is my baby boy crying?
L- *explains everything that happened including what he did and what his punishment is* but I'm not doing the bedtime spankings now. I don't think he could handle that.
P- I'm on my way. Jazzy and Jax are with me though.
L- okay that's fine.
J- b-but I don't want them to see me like t-this.
P- it's okay baby. I'll be there in a few minutes. Bye.
L & J- bye.

"I don't w-want them to s-see me this w-way." Justin cried. "It's okay baby. They'll understand." I said and rubbed his back. Jax is 6 and Jazzy is 8. Them they walked in the door. Jax and Jazzy ran over and hugged Justin. "M-mommy." He cried as mom came over to us. I handed him over to mom. "What happened to Bieber?" Jazmyn asked. "Yeah, why's he crying?" Jaxon asked. I explained it all to them and they nodded. Jazzy and Jax walked up to him. They both smacked his ass once and he cried out. Then they hugged him. "I'm s-sorry." He cried. "Justin babe calm down before you make yourself sick." Mom said. He nodded and just focused on being calm. After around ten more minutes, he was calm. "You want some ice cream?" I asked him, doing anything to cheer him up. He nodded. "Cotton Candy flavored?" I asked and he smiled at me. I went and got a small carton of his ice cream from the freezer and got a spoon. I took it back to him and just watched as he ate it within five minutes. I laughed and took the spoon and empty carton. I washed the spoon and threw away the carton and went back to the couch. "Where's Selena?" Mom asked. I pointed to her room. She put Justin in my lap and went to Selena's room. We heard smacking and crying and around ten minutes later Sel came out with mom behind her. "N-no comfort?" Sel asked mom. "No, you never comfort Justin so you don't get comforted." Mom said. "Justin I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you. Come here." She said. Justin gave me a scared look and I took him to Sel. She picked him up and hugged him. She gave him back to me and went to get herself fixed up. "Can I take Jax and Jazzy to the playground?" Sel asked mom. Mom nodded and Sel left with the little ones. I turned on the tv and put on "Friends" for Justin. We just watched it for a few hours until Sel came back home. Mom let Jazzy and Jax cuddle Justin a while and they left. Sel had went to bed since it was now 9:30 at night and she was tired. "I can handle it." Justin mumbled. I looked at him confused. "I can handle a bedtime spanking but only one night." He said. I looked at him as if he were crazy. "Justin I am not spanking you again until you actually have a reason." I said and we went to sleep in his bed since he wouldn't let go of me.

Thanks for reading and leave a prompt!