Chapter 5

Toby's POV~

Spencer gasped and looked at me. I grinned even more.

"Well my speech was obviously too long to put on the scrabble board, so...." I trailed off and got on one knee.

"The day we met is a day I'll treasure forever. Without it I wouldn't have met an amazing person, girlfriend, and friend.

Losing you would be losing myself. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.

You have been there for me always as I have for you, and whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on, I had one.
I love you so much!

Spencer Hastings, will you marry me?" I told her.

She started tearing up and nodded. I grinned and more audibly she said yes.

I got up and hugged her. She pulled me into a kiss.

We went upstairs and kept kissing as she pulled me onto the bed.

I pulled away and stared at my beautiful wife. She saw me and blushed.

Then we laid on the bed for a while and talked.

Spencer's POV~

The next day we invited Aria, Hanna, and Emily over to my place to tell them about the big news

They came in and sat down in the living area and looked at us.

"So, what's the news?" Hanna blurted.

We just smiled and looked at them.

They all had gazes of anticipation as they waited for us to spill.

"Spencer and I are engaged," Toby said. They all gasped and looked at me.

"We're getting married!" I cried and showed them my ring.

We all squealed with excitement except for Toby, who just laughed and brought us all into a hug.

We celebrated with a bottle of champagne and had a great time.

Then they said their goodbyes and went home. Toby and I looked at each other.

"Well that went well," he said.

"It sure did," I replied. Then we had more champagne and went to bed.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I will update this story at 125 reads.

Thank you guys so much for 100 reads! That is incredible! I am so grateful, it means so much that my story has been read!

And I won't the spoil the next chapter, but I will say this: it won't be as happy as this chapter, because an old 'friend' comes back. Comment who you think it is!