Part 3

Hi, ok so well maybe you guys can comment here since no ones commented on the last chappy :( I dunno if its any good or not so PLEASE Comment and tell me what you think! Just one comment can keep me upload XD Anyway enjoy!

Part 3

My mind had just gone on a complete endless spin and my lips just tingled with fire as my tongue fought her's, my lips moving gently against hers and the feel of her hand slowly moving up and down my arm. My grip on her waist had tightened suddenly, my fingers urging to feel her skin under her shirt but before my mind could go anywhere else she pulled away out of breathe and looking flushed.

"I think I just proved my point," She said in a whisper, a weak smile fluttering onto her damp lips.

I just stood there, my eyes wide as I stared at the girl I hated...but the girl I surpsingly kissed back and enjoyed more than any before.

"I-I-" I didn't know what to say, nothing felt right to say. Even I was confused at that moment!

Not for a second did I doubt anything about myself...apart from that one time. That time I saw that girl, she was beautiful and every inch of me was attracted to her yet when she left, I was back to normal again so I just thought it was human nature, that she was just somene I wanted to look like...except...this...this just proved me wrong.

I wanted Flo. At that moment, I wanted her and it was something I didn't think I wanted to feel again towards her.

"Dylan..." her voice turned concern when she saw the look of fear and confusion slap into my eyes and taking a step forward she reached out a hand to place on my shoulder but I moved back grasping the side of the couch. "It's ok...theres nothing wrong with it-"

"You're wrong." I muttered cutting her off and looking down at the ground. "I hate you, and I hate what you just did. There's nothing! I didn't feel anything..." I felt like I was more trying to convince myself then Flo.

"You kissed back, that's something." She said standing where she was.

"It was just a reaction! It doesn't mean I like girls..." I was almost begging now, begging for her not to say what she was saying because if she did...it would make it real and I don't think I want that.

My parents wouldn't understand if I were....my sister...my friends...everyone...

My mind flooded with fear and reasons why this couldn't be happening, why I couldn't be attract to women and my heart thumped faster and faster at the thought that maybe the reason I reacted the way I did to Flo was because maybe I do...maybe I do swing for the same team.

"Dylan I won't tell anyone." Her eyes had taken on concern and her voice motioned it.

"Yeah cause kissing your sworn enemy isn't the shit you want spread around, might just ruin your reputation," I hissed back narrowing my eyes and I saw her eyes wonder away.

"Yeah...reputation..."

"And why can't it be you? You kissed me first for all you know-"

"Dylan just stop! For heaven sake stop denying it, it's ok that your confused but your trying to act like your not, like your a hundred percent sure."

"Because I am! And what would you know! You don't know anything about me!"

"I know that your confused about your feelings, that you MUST have feelings for girls." And the minute the words left her mouth I just stood there in shock. She was my enemy what could she know about me? Jack shit thats what.

"Get the hell out of my house." I whispered looking to the ground.

"Dylan-"

"GET THE HELL OUT!" I yelled and she simply sighed before leaving and I ran up to my room slamming the door shut and slowly sinking to the ground.