Ryan's dull brown eyes the size of an almond, enlarge with her arch brows as she turns her body to look at him. ''I'm absent for one day, McCall. I gotta come back to this?''

''Okay, now was that really the first shot, or did Maya call you anything to make you say that to her?'' Eric implies.

''She called me, Huckleberry.''

''There's also a possibility I may have called him Ranger Rick, once'' Maya adds in.

Lucas narrows his eyes. ''Once?''

''Oh, yeah, Ranger Roy once. Ranger Rick is every day.'

''Oh, don't forget about Bucky McBoing Boing'' Lucas continues to be sarcastic.

Maya follows along and turns around, pointing at him, ''Oh, that was a fun day.''

Lucas back up at Eric. ''Oh, and she comes up to my face and goes, Hahurr, like its the way I talk.''

''Okay, now why do you do that?'' Eric inquires over to Maya.

''Because, he let's me.''

''Oh. Well, why do you let her?'' Eric asks now back over to Lucas.

''Yeah, I'd like to know that myself'' Zay speaks up. He mumbles a small ow when Ryan slaps him in his chest, wanting him to shut up.

''What? All he did was call her a short stack of pancakes, and your mad about it?''

The blonde shakes her head. ''I'm not mad at him, I'm mad at her.''

''I'm sorry, Maya'' Riley starts, pulling herself up from her leaned position and turning ringer friend. ''But how can I possibly defend you from how tall you are?''

Ryan raises her hands and looks around her as if she was loosing her mind. ''That's what this is all about? Your height?''

Maya turns to her. ''And you think you have a right to say something, because?''

Ryan's gaze shifts over to Corey. ''Mr. Matthews?''

''Yes, Ms. Collins?''

''Can I be excused?'' She tilts her head to the side and shrugs her shoulders. ''For like, the rest of the day?''

''Or,'' Maya exclaims whilst standing from her seat. ''The rest of the school year?''

''Your still on about this?'' Riley questions, slapping her arms to her side and shifting her weight from her right to her left.

''As long as mayor of Stupid Vill-''

''St. Upidtown!'' Eric shouts from behind.

''As long as he's here to try and solve things like this, how about fix this.''

Eric shakes his head. ''Who are we talking about, exactly?''

''Riley, Ryan, and I.''

''Whose Ryan?''

''Oh boy'' Ryan breathes out, playing with the loose string of her skirt while she felt more of the attention on her.

''Your Ryan? You look like a Melissa'' Eric randomly comments.

Ryan looks back up withbtwusted features, mouthing incoherent words to herself, processing how any of that could relate to what's going on now.

''What did you do, Marshmallow?'' Eric asks.

She pulls a loose strand behind her ear and breathes out a puff of air. ''I moved about a year ago.''