I nod because I can't find my words. He starts moving in and out at a very slow pace so that I can get use to the feeling. After sometime he thrusts into me slightly faster and it feels amazing. I grip his forearm as he moves.

"Faster please" I hear myself beg.

He begins rapidly moving thrusting into me I am moving my hips to his meeting his every thrust. I feel the walls of my sex gripping him tighter.

"Fuck! Ali you're so tight! So good" he growls.

He is slamming into me rapidly and I know that pretty soon I will come. I think Giovanni knows it too because I feel him going even faster. He thrusts into me once more and I feel a pleasure rip through me.

After a few more thrusts Giovanni follows calling out me name. We are both moaning and panting at our orgasm. Giovanni pulls out of me and I wince.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" he ask and I can hear the worry in his voice.

I shake my head because I don't think I can find my words Giovanni lays beside me and we are both trying to get our breathing under control.

That was so amazing now I know what all the fuss was about and with Giovanni it feels special real special.

"That was amazing" I say while looking at the ceiling. I feel like I am still in a daze.

Giovanni plumps on his elbow and looks at me. "Amazing eh?" he says grinning.

I nod. "I wouldn't mind doing that again" I say honestly with a big smile.

"That can be arranged" he says suddenly pinning me to the bed.

I giggle as he kisses my neck moving down to my breast. I reach up to touch his chest when he grabs my hands forcefully pinning them above my head. He kisses my lips sending my senses into shambles.

I moan into his mouth as his free hand moves down the side of my body to my sex. His fingers lightly touching my sex making me twitch. His touch is pure magic down there.

I try pulling my hands out of his as I want to touch him but he won't let them go and it's frustrating. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I want to touch him feel him but he won't let me.

His lips leaves mine an down to my neck towards my breast and I scream. Just as he releases my hand and was about to take one of my nipples into his mouth he stops. I look up at him and he has a panicked look on his face.

"Shit" he hisses getting out of bed.

"What's wrong" I ask pulling the sheet over me.

He doesn't answer he just leaves the room in a hurry while mumbling something under his breath. Okay that was weird. I lie back in bed and try not to let his sudden change of mood get to me.

I sit up and bed and look out at the sun and the view that is at my feet. This place really is beautiful. After a few minutes and Giovanni didn't return I decide to go looking for him.

After I put on his shirt I grab my phone and a pen off his night stand and head out into the living room. When I walk in am I met with a deafening silence as there is not a single sound. Where is he?

I was about to go and explore his apartment when my phone rang distracting me from my idea. I look down at it to see that it's my mom calling. I look around for somewhere quite to talk to her.

I find some stairs and I start climbing them when I get to the top of the stairs I see a bunch of doors. I open the first on to see that it's a bed room I walk in closing the door behind me.

"Hi mom" I say excitingly.

I love talking to my mom. I miss her so much and I know she misses me too I don't know how I'm making it without my parents.

"Hello darling how are you?" she asks and I can hear the worry in her voice.

"I'm fine and you? How is dad?" I ask with a frown that last time I spoke to my dad we got in a fight about me not dating any one.

"He's fine he misses you" she tells me and I smile. "And your brother" she adds.

I sigh as I know where this is going whenever my mom brings up my brother I know that it has to do with money. I shake my head and take a seat on the bed as I wait for her to continue.

"What does he want this time?" I ask and I can't keep the bitterness out of my tone.

"Ali please" she says.

"Please what he never calls unless he wants something" I tell her honestly.

She sighs and I know that she knows I'm telling the truth and I am Ryan never contacts us unless he wants something mainly money.

"Honey I know that you and your brother don't get along but he needs our help" she tells me.

"What is it this time?"

"He needs a place to stay while he's in New York on business"

"So why couldn't he have called me and asked me himself" I hiss angrily.

Ryan always does this call mom and have her smooth things over with me or dad he never has the guts to do anything for himself and that pisses me off. He is my big brother he is the one that should be looking after me not the other way around.

"Look mom I have to go"

"Will you think about it?" she begs.

"Yeah sure" I hung up.

I lie back on the bed and try to stop this aching in my head my brother will be the death of me. And to think he was born before me and yet I am the one that has to look after him. I swear sometimes he makes me feel like I'm responsible for the entire family.