TELL HER!!!!

"I'm hopeless no matter what I do I can't tell him," I said sobbing in my hand.

"Do give up have some tenacity believe you can do it Soul loves you and I can see it just keep you head up," Tsubaki smiled

"I have to give up it's no use I'm to shy to do it."
If you wanted to find the saddest person in the school them I was the girl to look for.
Everyone and I mean everyone had a boyfriend or a girlfriend except Soul, Crona, and of course me.

Crona walked into the classroom and it seemed like he was gonna ask me and that will be great cuz then Soul will get jealous. Tiny Ragonok was lying on top of Crona's head watching what was gonna go down.

Soul was in the doorway and I so wanted to see how he was gonna react. Crona handed me a red and pink rose,"I-I hope you like it." He smiled.
Soul started walking towards me. He shoved Crona to the side and grabbed my arm," Maka we gotta go."
NAILED IT!

Poor crona he was embarrassed in front of me of all people.
Soul looked so frustrated. I never saw him this mad it was a surprise to me.

"Um Soul you're hurting my arm," I whispered. He let go but by this point we were outside to school and it was freezing. Soul was a gentleman and took off his jacket to put it on me.

Soul took a look at me,"We gotta go get something at the mall for the dance."

We went back inside but every time soul got a glimpse of crona he said to put on the hoodie. I got my jacket and got ready to go.
But while soul was waiting for me outside BlackStar and Kidd were speaking to him.

I decided to listen in. BlackStar said," You know she likes you right stop being an idiot and say you love her and if that's to hard just write to her LEAVE A NOTE IN HER LOCKER FOR GOD SAKE JUST TELL THE DAMN GIRL IF YOU DONT TELL HER ILL TELL HER!!!!!"

"Yeah right where did you get the idea that I love her and it's only a simple liking as if she would go for me," soul sighed.
"OH MY GOD DUDE SHE IS STILL SINGLE AND SHE IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SHE LIKES YOU!!"

To get their attention I started to run over to soul," So whatcha talkin' 'bout?"
Soul was sitting on the rim of the bench

He fell backwards,"Oh M-maka I didn't see you there."
Kidd tapped my shoulder,"Did you hear our conversation?"

"Kidd don't ask her that! W-what if she did?"

I turned to Kidd, "Yes I heard your conversation but only a little bit. Something about some girl soul likes but doesn't really matter cuz I know that girl's not me!"

I skipped off feeling so stupid.
Anyways it was true and as said like soul he would never go for me cuz if flat chested and a bookworm.