My Valentine ( Souleater fanfiction)

Maka's POV

"Hey Maka time to wake up," Soul whispered in my room. I got up and looked in the mirror at my nappy hair. I brushed it out and got dressed. I silently opened the door. I was so quiet because I heard not a single sound just a heavy breathing.

I walked toward the couch to see Soul asleep on the couch. My face turned red," He actually looks-" No, this can't be happening. I'm falling for my partner Soul!

I got a little closer to him and fixed his hair. Suddenly I was gonna have a moment with soul. Soul's eyes burst open with them directed on me.

I jumped with fear and fall over the rail of the couch." MAKA! Are you okay?!" Soul shouted not knowing I was going to kiss him.

That guy really knows how to rein the moment.
"Maka if you don't hurry we'll be late for school," soul said even though he was the one sleeping on the job.

I get up off the floor like nothing happened. Suddenly I realized it,"ITS VALENTINE'S DAY." I ran out the door leaving soul behind.

"MAKA WAIT I-," soul shouts when I run off on him.

I'm finally gonna tel soul my true feelings for him all I need to do now is ask him to be my valentine for the valentine dance at school 2night.

It's unfair. Tsubaki and Liz all ready have boyfriends to shove in my face. Tsubaki has BlackStar, well that's a shocker. Liz has Kidd too.

Yet I'm the only one that has a crush yet never confessed my love to him. I'm a bookworm. Bookworms are good at education but not LOVE.

At school...

I walk into the class room and Liz, Tsubaki ,and Patty were giving me the did you tell him look. Yet again I gave them the no I was so close look.

Then they suddenly take out books and fake read. I knew that trick and I had I feeling today wasn't gonna end well. I turned around to see a blushing guy that was my partner, Soul.

In the whole time I've known him he has never blushed before. He walked really close to me. Then slipped a rose in my hand. But not a red one, a white one.

I walk up to the girls and tell them what just happened between soul and I with the rose.
Patty was the first to talk,
"Wow he was really blushing I bet he llllllooooooooovvvvvveesssssss you!"
"Shut up PATTY,"I shouted at Patty
Tsubaki gave me great advice and so did Liz.

Liz said," Ok Maka since this lovely moments with your partner is new to you keep your calm just make sure you don't make a scene or Soul wouldn't think you're interested in him. Plus guys love to play it cool and especially for their sweetheart on valentines day. Maka if your having trouble with the whole crush on you partner thing just give me a call okay and Tsubaki will be there too."

Tsubaki's follow up was," Have faith in yourself don't think he doesn't like you even though he does. He might have blushed for a different reason, but the rose says it all. Even though it's white he still has more than a liking feeling towards you."

Soul started to walk up to me from behind and my hint were the 3 dimwits trying to fake read. He put a sticky note in my book realizing I was starring at him. He quickly took a glimpse of my face than ran out the classroom.

"Damn he has the love fever bbbaaaddd for you!," Patty whispered in my ear.
"Sh-shut u-up Patty," I hesitated," I've gotta go I have something important to do!"

I ran out the class looking for Soul, of course I took my book with his sticky note in it.

As I reached to the end of the hall I bumped into somebody zooming thought the hall.

And to my surprise,
It was Soul...