Lylas

When Simon Cowell put us into groups, I was placed into a girl group with 4 other girls, Lauren, Dinah-Jane, Ally, and Normani.
We decided to call ourselves lylas, (love you like a sister) We were pretty set on the name considering that we really did love each other like sisters!
We had arrived at the judges house really early, because we had to choose a song to sing, choose who was going to sing which part and rehearse. All of our wheels were spinning, we were under a lot of pressure, if we didn't choose a good song for us that would be it, we had to choose a song that everybody would be comfortable with, that everyone could easily sing without straining. "What about impossible- by shontelle" I heard Lauren say.
"That's perfect"!! Dinah replied, "yea we should do that"! Ally exclaimed. We immediately started  working, we decided that Normani would start then Lauren, ally, me and Dinah. We rehearsed for about thirty minutes, and then Simon walked in, he sat down in a chair next to us, "well hello girls" Simon said, hello we replied simultaneously, " so girls Simon started, this is a very big jump for you, you either make it or you don't", we nodded our heads. "I mean it's as simple as slightly pausing in a line, just like that it could be it for you, now I want you to give this your all because I want to see you make it through, I really do" he exclaimed, we all got up and hugged him. "Best of luck girls" he said as he headed out the door, we continued to rehearse.
" lylas are the lylas in here" we heard a woman call us out "here" Dinah exclaimed, we got up and walked over to her. "She led us outside to five chairs lined up, and took our seats, the music started playing and
Normani began-
"I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love I did I did and you were strong and I was not, my illusion my mistake I was careless I forgot i did".

Lauren- "and now all is done there is nothing to say you have gone and so effortlessly,  you have won you can go ahead and  tell them, tell them all I know now shout it from the roof tops wright it on the sky lines tell them all we had is gone now."

Ally- "tell them i was happy and my heart is broken, all my scars are open tell them what I hoped would be impossible impossible impossible impossible impossible".

Camila-"I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love I did Tell them all I know now shout it from the rooftops write it on the skylines all we have is gone now".

Dinah- "tell them I was happy and my heart is broken, all my scars are open tell them what I hoped should be impossible impossible, impossible, impossible."

All together- "impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible."

We stood there in silence for a couple seconds. "Great job girls" Simon said as we nodded our heads and walked off stage congratulating each other, we walked back into the judges house.
We felt pretty good about the performance but it was up to Simon if we made it through.