The audition

When my mom asked me what I wanted for my quinceanera I said that I wanted to audition for X factor she was shocked but still supported me. So when it was around time to audition they sent me a letter and said that I was an alternative, that means that I wasn't able to audition unless there was extra time, but that wasn't going to stop me! So we drove to North Carolina anyways. We rented a hotel near the X factor building and went for my audition. When we got there there were hundreds of people, warming their voices and trying to prepare themselves, we sat there in what seemed like forever and when the show was over I almost had a panic attack because I didn't get to audition, so I hunted down the producer of the show and asked it I could sing for the judges. He said no, so we went back to the hotel, I was upset but I still had a chance, We went the next day and I still didn't get to audition, the producers told me that I just shouldn't come anymore because they didn't want me disappointed when I didn't get to audition, but the truth was I was already disappointed, so I had nothing to lose.
We came back the next day and the show ended I was devastated my mom helped me from my chair and we were leaving until I saw Simon back stage I ran up to him told him my story and asked if I could audition. "Of course you can audition" he replied  so I grab the producers arm and tell him Simon told me I could audition, he let me on stage but said it had to be quick so the judges sat down, and listened as I introduced my self - " hi I'm Camila Cabello im fifteen years one and I'm from Miami Florida" "And what do you like to do in your free time Camila do you have any hobbies" Brittany asked I completely freaked out brittany spears is actually talking to me stay cool Camila don't embarrass yourself. "I would like to say something interesting but all I do is sing Kareoke and watch like one direction videos" I replied, the judges laughed,  "oh my god I made them laugh" I thought to myself .
And what song are going to be singing for us today Simon asked. I replied with respect by Aretha Franklin, best of luck he sais back the music starts and I began singing "r-e-s-p-c-t find out what it means to me" after about 2 minutes the music stopped after they said a couple things to me they all gave me yeses, I was so happy my hard work had paid off thank you I said as I walked of the stage.

Thank you Marie_MVJ for the amazing cover! I love it