one

⚠️WARNING⚠️

1. this is my first fanfiction so pls pardon the cheesiness, grammatical errors and other mistakes, don't be afraid to correct it if you want
2. there will be misspelling everywhere and noticeably how i spelled mingyu of seventeen in this ff. i am very sorry and i will try to fix this some time later. bear with me.
3. there WILL be characters outside of monsta x (ex : svt) and if you're not up for it, you can either skip or just leave this book, fine by me
4. dont be rude to others reading and i'll only take constructive critics, other than that, ur going straight to mute.
5. there is HAREM-inspired genre so if you're not into that, leave this book.
that's all, thankyou and happy reading!

"Introduction"

• Aira's pov •

I can't be late for first day of school, they will kill me if I do.. That's all I had in mind while running like a mad person with hands holding hot coffee drinks. By they, I mean the BlackRose.

They're the most popular girl gang in my school and unfortunately, I'm bound to be their slave since freshman year of high school, all because I accidentally tore Sara's, the leader, skirt. Stupid right? I tried reasoning with them but apparently not how it works in this jungle called school. They said I should be thankful, if I wasn't their slave, I would be a loner.

Honestly, I'd prefer to be an outcast any day.

Reached school right before the annual assembly and also right on time, I heard Hana yelled my name.

"YAH BAEK AIRA! You're 5 minutes late! What do you have to say for yourself?", she glared at me while looking at the coffee tray in my hands

"I'm really sorry, I overslept. But I got your favorite soy latte with no sugar", I fake smiled and handed it to her, she gave it a taste and smiled

"Well, still warm, just the way I like it. The others are inside already so come on sloth move", she pushed me to the crowds of people and found our seats.

"My Aira, always late when you need her", Sara sarcastically clapped at me and I just smiled in return.

I'm so used to their sarcasm that I just don't care anymore. I handed each of them their coffee and sat at the edge next to Tiffany.

"Hey Aira, don't you think my boobs look bigger?", she practically shove her boobs at me

"Did you get a boob job?", I can't help but stare at those, I mean it's big alright.

"Yeah, my mom knows a guy who's a surgeon who planted plastic in my boobs! I didn't know plastic can make it bigger", she bragged her false boobs while I just shrugged at her stupidity.

"It's silicone Fany, not plastic", I plainly stated and Fany just gasped

"Silicone?! So my boobs are filled with the same material as my phone case? OH NO! What if they use my Chanel phone case", Fany started to cry while Lisa, who is next to her, started to comfort her and glared at me while mouthing 'you know she's an idiot', I just give her a 'what I didn't mean it' look.

Tiffany had calmed down and smiled at the mention of ice cream. I can't believe she's that dumb but she has a face which can melt half of men population.

I was deep in thoughts, thinking of how my life would be if I wasn't their slave, be an outcast I so dreamt of and just focus on my study. I looked at the devils sitting next to me.

Lee Saeron or Sara aka the leader, a guy magnet with killer legs, bossy attitude and really possesive.

Oh Hana, the head cheerleader with exotic tan, big mouth and just really bitchy in general, there's rumor that the reason Hana is not available for anyone is because she secretly dates Mr. Song, the hot biology teacher.

Kwon Leehi or Lisa, the quiet one in the group but most intimidating and scary, she is head of student council with amazing body curves and deep eyes. She's the only 'normal' one to me since she doesn't just jump on any man in sight and keep private matters private.

Last on is Park Mirae or Tiffany, the dumbest person you could ever met, sure she is rich beyond measures and that cause her to be so spoiled and childish, she slept with almost the entire school. I'm actually impressed at how she managed not to get pregnant, lastly, she has this bubbly personality that sometimes just freaks me out.

I was looking at Sara's direction when I saw her gazing at Monsta X, well mostly Chae Hyungwon. I never really knew what happened between them honestly, all I know is Hyungwon ended their relationship and Sara was beyond upset.

• Sara's pov •

• Sara's pov •

School is damn boring as usual. Eventhough we're not freshmen anymore, we still have to attend the freaking assembly. The only thing I like about assembly is I can scan through new faces to see which one can I play with.

My eyes were scanning through the hall when I noticed a familiar figure, as usual he was surrounded by girls fawning over him and his cocky gang.

That dirty blonde hair, huge kissable lips and his tall and lean proportion, wish they were still mine...

NO! Stop thinking about that jerk, Sara!

I was too focused on calming my nerves down, didn't realize I was staring until he winked at me, like he's mocking me.

I averted my gaze quickly, immediately lost in thoughts of how can I get revenge on him for cheating on me.

Just you wait Chae Hyungwon, I'll make sure you get what you deserve...