Nightmare

Petra's POV:
"Remember that little deal we had Petra" I heard a voice say. "What are you talking about?" I asked in a shaky tone instead of the confident one I was going for. "Don't play dumb. I know you told them and now you must pay the price, but don't worry you'll be able to watch" he said smiling creepily. I felt strange, vulnerable, hopeless, something I've never felt before, fear. Once again, a dark aura surrounded me and all I could do was watch. Watch as he killed everyone I cared about. I watched as he sneaked up on Lukas from behind... I did all I could do at the moment; scream.
Lukas's POV:
"Woah are you okay?!" I asked woken up by Petra's scream. She didn't answer me and I noticed she was hyperventilating. "It...was...just...a...dream" she said in between breaths. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Yeah um sorry for waking you up..." She said in a shaky voice. "What happened?" she stayed silent, looking at the floor. "I had a nightmare" she finally said quietly. "Was it really that bad?" "It's just that I had to watch as Herobrine killed everyone I cared about. And then he sneaked up behind you and and-" "It's okay you don't have to continue" I said as I hugged her. "Thanks" she said.
Normal POV:
"Is everything okay I heard...screaming, Was I interrupting something?" Pheonix said smirking. Both Petra and Lukas flew apart blushing, but Lukas lost balance and fell off the bed. "Are you okay?" Petra asked although she couldn't help but laugh. "Yes I just uh, attacked the floor..." He said. "It's the first time I've heard her laugh in awhile" Pheonix thought to herself. "Okay I think we should try getting some sleep" Lukas said trying to change the subject. "Agreed" both Petra and Pheonix said.

(And hello writers block oh how I've missed you _-_)