Encounter

Petra had been outside gathering resources to rebuild part of her and her sister's house (yes we live together =3). It so happened that while she had been with the New Order of the Stone her sister tried to fight of a creeper and failed. The sun was setting and eventually mobs would start to spawn.
Petra's P.O.V
Note to self: Never have Pheonix fight a creeper it will end badly. I was walking down a trail and into a oak wood Forest to collect resources to rebuild the house. I am not used to collecting materials probably because I'm normally off adventuring rather than having a permanent home. I think 23 oak wood planks should be enough and we have cobblestone at the house so I think it's safe to go home now. I heard an ear piercing scream and soon I stumbled across a deserted village. Suddenly I felt something grab my shoulder
???'s P.O.V
I finally found you. The only good warrior of Blaze Town. Well she probably knows what has happened so I better think of something fast.
Petra's P.O.V
As I turned around a saw a person with a black aura surrounding them. Oh no I know who this is! Pheonix told me about him. Oh and will he pay for what he has done to both of us. "Leave.Me.Alone" I answered out of rage. "But I can't let you escape and have you tell everyone about what has happened here. Nope I can't have that" He answered. I saw a dark aura surround me and lift me up .What?! So he can do the same thing as my sister. He went behind me and put his sword up to my throat. "Listen now Petra. If you tell anyone about what you just saw I will kill all your loved ones and the person you told. " he whispered into my ear. When I heard the word "loved ones" I instantly thought of Lukas but I tried to shake that thought out of my head.After he let go I fell to the ground. I noticed a small cut on my throat and decided to tie my bandana behind my neck. If my sister asks I'll just say I'm thought of a new style hopefully she buys it.

Normal POV:

As Petra got to the house she quickly rebuilt part of the house. "Hey Petra what's with your bandana I thought you never took it off?" Pheonix asked suspiciously. "New style?" Petra answered. "Okay" Pheonix answered. Petra sighed in relief glad her sister bought it and went to her room. Once she got in she locked her door and took put her bandana back on her head. What if Pheonix reads her mind with physic? She tried not to think of anything just in case she tried. Petra heard a knock on the door and she got her sword out just in case it was the guy. "Petra are you coming down for dinner?" Pheonix asked. "No thanks" Petra answered.
"Are you sure?"
"I'm not hungry"
And with that Pheonix headed back downstairs. Petra didn't know why she was so paranoid but one thing was certain she wasn't going out her room unless asked to.