Chapter Two

----Chapter Two----

It has been two days since our last encounter with Robert, yet I still felt numb all over and as the days flew by, my wolf tugged inside me to be free.

I wish I could leave Robert behind, run away, anything it took. But I had no job and as stupid as it sounds, we both needed Robert - without him I'd be moping around and Matt would be in a Foster Home, I couldn't leave him.

My brother was still a nervous wreck, his swollen lip had just about healed and faint blotches of purple stained his heart shaped chin. I still have a swollen cheek, slightly unshaped compared to the opposite one.

I kicked the covers off my bed and took out a white and silver striped sweater with some denim jeans, then jumped into the shower to freshen myself up.

It didn't take long till I found myself staring into my long movie-style mirror, I wiped my hand over it, a few specs of dust dancing into the air.

My brunette hair sat just past my shoulders curling naturally at the ends, my green eyes were wide and alert and I had a swollen cheek with a few cuts around my face, nothing too major.

I applied some mascara and dabbed some concealer over my swolen cheek, hoping it would match the other.

"Rose!" A small voice yelled.

I sighed and made my way to the front door, grabbing my phone and keys whilst trying not to trip as I hopped down the stairs one by one.

"Comingggg!" I screamed back. I yanked Matt's small hand out the door and sat in blue BMW.

I soon found myself staring at Matt's small school, I frowned and looked at him, wondering why he wasn't getting out of the car.

"Everything will be fine." I promised, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Will he come?" He asked, his eyes wandering around the car park nervously.

 "Wonder woman will keep you safe." I said, fisting the air. He pecked me on the cheek and nodded.

"Bye Rosa." he said, smiling innocently at me.

He spotted a pretty girl in a black spotty dress and waved, his cheeks burning red.

"Aw, you cutie. Go. " I pinched his cheeks, raising my eyebrows suggestively.

 It didn't take long for him to run out of my car and grab the little girls hand, walking inside arm in arm.

"Kids" I whispered, chucking to myself.

Twenty minutes later and I found myself waiting in the college car park, twiddling my thumbs nervously.

"They wont notice." I whispered to myself, rearranging my hair so it swept accross my face and sat perfectly on my cheekbone.

I felt a warm breath on my neck and jumped.

"Notice what." A deep voice shot out of nowhere.

"Oh.. noticed I dyed my hair!" I lied, quickly looking up at Lee, my best-friend.

 "Hey sexy." He churped, planting a kiss on my cheek. I scrunched my face up in disgust and used all my strength to shove his chest.

He placed his hand on his heart and faked hurt. "You hit like a guy." He grinned.

"Alpha, remember?" I reminded him chuckling, I gave him a quick wink as he ran off to another group of giggling girls with short skirts and tight tops. Typical Lee.

I looked down admiring my new black flats, wow they look so good.. I should probably get some more, maybe in red this time? Hmmmm.

A voice quickly interupted my thoughts "Sorry, wasn't looking where I was going." I turned to look near a rosey red car, Shaylee was standing there, her nose turned up in disgust as Leah flicked her ruler straight blonde hair.

I walked over to them and assessed the situation; they both looked like they were going to rip one another heads off, can't have that can we now.

"Rosalin." she said, trying to mask the small smirk forming onto the corner of her lips.

"Leah, go." I hissed, using my alpha tone. Specs of her red wolf eyes appeared and a small whimper erupted from her mouth as she turned and walked away.

Shaylee was nothing compared to Leah; Leah was a born fighter, tall with sport built legs and arms, whilst Shaylee was an adorable 5"3 with a tiny frame. They both constantly argued, as much as I loved Shaylee, sometimes she went a bit too far.

Letter's blurred my vision, one of the pack must be trying to get in touch with me.

Each pack has a different way to communicate, BloodLust pack communicate by eyesight text; we think of the person, then think of the words we want to say and within seconds, you see the message, literally.

"Tart.." I read out loud, quickly coughing to mask up what I had just said, hoping Leah didn't hear.

I scanned the school grounds and saw Lee standing there with tears running down his eyes from laughing so much, he set me up.

I sent him a message back "You free tonight?" I could see him nodding from a distance raising his eyebrows suggestively, payback time.

"You'll see." I sent back, a playful smirk forming onto my lips. I walked straight towards Dee, the girl that could talk all day long for the entire pack.

"No Rose, don't you dare!" I could already picture the look of horror on Lee's pretty little face, oh I'm good.

"Rosa! Is there a meeting tonight because my parents were wondering if you wanted him to look after.." her voice faded out as I examined her appearance closely, she stood there in a short black skirt and a grey frilly t-shirt, her midnight black hair sat just below her shoulders and her skin shone from the sun.

"Hi, Hi, Hi." I sang, not caring if I interrupted her.

"What can I do for you?" She asked, giving me a warm smile.

"Aaron wondered if you wanted to go on a date with him this Thursday, he's a bit shy you know." I said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh I would love that!" She chirped, pulling me into a bone crashing hug. I walked towards the door sending a wave her way, damn I should be the next presenter of blind date.