Perspectives

"Fall Fall Fall Scattering apart  Fall Fall Fall Falling"

"Aishh, wake up will you!?"

My eyes opened to stare into the reality before me. It was Tiffany unnie. She held out her hand to pull me up from the ground, I accepted. Lying down on the green, damp grass had always felt relaxing, especially during dawn. I stood up and we slowly made our way to where the rest of the group sat. I'm the maknae, yup, I know, it's a tragedy. The other unnies' keep on teasing me, especially the 96 liners, they are the worst of the seven.

Before I go any further, allow me to introduce you to our group. There's seven of us, as I said before. Our oldest unnie is C.J - 93, that's her stage name. We don't address our real name to each other, well, it's not that we don't, it's just that it's usually the eldest of the group or the unnie line, whom can say and call us anything they want. And as me being at the bottom, I must always talk to my unnies' with manners and respect. Moving on, there's Hail unnie - 94, then there's Tiffany unnie – 95, you know, the one who just woke me up, then there's Kaitie unnie - 95, then Kaji unnie - 96, then Saffy unnie - 96, and then there me on the bottom, a 98...

But the funny thing is, I'm taller than Tiffany unnie and Kaji unnie. Tiffany unnie is in the 95 line while Kaji unnie is in the 96 line, the line that will not leave me alone...

"Oi! Miyu, come over here! I want to show you something" shouted C.J unnie. I proceeded to her and sat down, she pointed to the sun.

"Isn't it pretty?" She asked. As pretty as it is, it'll never be as beautiful as the moon. It has always been this way for me. The moon had always calmed me whenever life wasn't going my way and I was always able to identify the constellations, it was hobby, apart from singing.

"It's pretty and all but it's not as pretty as the moon" I said. And of course, the only thing that C.J unnie did was nod. In fact, she kind of took that as an insult. Like me, she is in love with the sun, the older sister of the moon.

"I'm hungry, can we eat something!?" Complained the 96 liners, like they always do.

C.J unnie nodded and so we all stood up and made our way to the car. We all hopped back onto the car that we rode this whole time on the 'expedition' that we were on. It was black in a shape of ute. Either way, me and the rest of my unnies' hopped back onto the car and rode to out next destination, a place to eat our breakfast. Suddenly, an emotion of sadness flooded over me, drowning me deep into despair. It's as if I left something behind, something I loved dearly.

Slowly, I stepped through the door and

ran, never turning back and looking to no direction but forward and

I swore to never come back, but second by second, minute by minute

I wither, just like her.