Chapter seven

I woke up and went to Cam's room to wake him up. After breakfast he wants to make a YouTube video together.

I go shower, brush my teeth, and my hair. Then I go get dressed. (Outfit below)

After I'm done getting ready I go to the living room were Cam is setting up

After I'm done getting ready I go to the living room were Cam is setting up. I ask,"Cam what's this video going to be about?" He says,"I was just going to my subscribers that you're my girlfriend and introduce you."

He starts the video and comes to sit by me. He says,"Hi guys so today I have the wonderful Stacie, so I wanted to introduce you to her, and tell you about our relationship. So we have been dating for about two weeks..." then he just starts to talk about random things about me and us so I tune him out. At the end he says,"Alright babe say bye," I say bye and then he kisses me on the lips and gives me a hug. (By the way this whole last chapter goes into Cameron's video.)

♡two days after the video is posted♡
I sitting in my pjs on my phone looking at the comments from the video we did together. I read one said Stacie go kill yourself Cameron deserves better, and I just roll my eyes at that comment. There's this really, really nice one from this girl and it says,"Stacie Cameron is sooooo lucky to have you. You're so beautiful, don't listen to the haters." I thought that was soooo sweet so I replied to the comment and said,"You're sweet!!! And I think its more like I'm sooooo lucky to have Cam, and I will never let haters get me down."

Cam walks in and sees me on the computer looking at the comments. He sees what I replied to the really nice comment, and smiles. Later that day we decide to go to the food court at the mall then go shopping. I go get ready. (Outfit below)

Then I grab my phone, and we hold hands walking to his car

♡skip car ride♡
We get out of the car and he grabs my hand. We decided to get ice cream at the food court. We go and sit down and a couple of girls come over and ask to take a picture with Cam, Cam look and me and I mouth sure. He took some pictures with them and we finished our ice cream. Then Cam decided he had to use to bathroom so I went to sit down on a bench. While I was sitting there a girl came up to and said,"Hi! You're Cameron Dallas girlfriend right?" I say,"Why are you asking? That's kind of personal. And I don't if Cam would want me to tell you that. You can ask him yourself." Then she said,"So you are then. Well stay away from him. He's mine." I say,"How an he be your's if he has never met you?" After I said that Cam walks up behind me and gives me a hug and he bends over to give me a give on the lips. I grab a hand and well we are walking away I turn around and give her the middle finger.

Cam asks,"Babe do you want a piggyback ride?" I said,"Cam do you even have to ask me that. OF COURSE!!!" I jump on his back and he laughs. We walk around, while I should say he walked around with me on his back, and a bunch of girls come running up to us. They ask a bunch of questions and take a couple of pictures. After a few minutes the leader of the group says,"Cameron you could do way better than that slit over there," then she pointed to me with a smirk on her face. I thought to myself I'm going to have to deal with this if I'm going to be Cam's girlfriend.

Cam slid me down his back while the girls were still there and he was defending me. Then he pulled ne into a bear hug and kissed me for a few seconds. It was funny the leader gasped and walked away.

When we got home I went to get the mail. In with all the mail I find something for me I didn't know who sent it. But stupidly I opened it. Inside I found a letter that said,"Stacie you need to break up with Cameron, or I swear to god I will hunt you down and kill you in your sleep." Then there was pictures of Cam's house and me sleeping. I got really scared and I started to cry.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Little bit of a cliffhanger
Word count 795