I Do (Prologue)

(Y/N)'s POV

This day... Oh how long I've waited for it to come. Just everything about it was perfect.

I hooked my father's arm with mine, walking down the long velvet isle where my soon-to-be husband stood there waiting for me.

After few more clicks of my heels, Sehun and I would be one. We'd get to live our life out together.

We deserve this.

My tears can't help but to run from my eyes the closer I move to him.

A playful grin appears on his features and I look to my mom who's standing there in the front row.

She's crying too...

I mouth an 'I love you' to her, in which she nods in return.

Finally, I'm where I want to be. Standing in front of my lover, literally sobbing as everyone gasps and Sehun carefully wipes my tears away using his thumb.

"I love you..." He mumbled in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you too" I cooed back to him and hugged him tightly, letting my tears flow.

—————

It felt like hours until the vows were finally finished.

It was time to say our "I do's"

As Sehun said those two words, an ocean of tears flowed from my eyes.

More violent sobbing came from me as I made this marriage official as well.

Sehun dipped me in a passionate kiss, and cheers from the EXO/BTS hyungs, Sehun's family, and my own family were heard.

We are now one.

And I love the feeling.

All I can do is hope this love won't go to hell like it did when we first came together.