ICELAND VS USA AGAIN

Start from the beginning

"There's our bash sisters"!"Fulton yelled from the crowd."Connie we're bash sisters!"I yelled in excitement "Cool"Connie and I high five each other.

We were at the end of the second period.It was still 4-1.We were in our locker room during break time."If we can't beat them might as well keep our pride"Jesse said."Jesse that not pride I know how you feel I wanted to cream that jerk that busted my knee and I wanted to cream Stansson for that cheap shot and if I become someone I'm not and I sink to their level then I've lost more than my knee we're not goons we're not bullies,you who are you?"Coach said pointing to Dean.

"Dean Portman"
"From where?"
"Chicago Illinois"

"Guy Germaine St Paul Minnesota"

"Jesse Hall Minneapolis Minnesota"

"Julie Gaffney Bangor Maine

"Luis Mendoza Miami Florida"

"Greg Goldberg Philadelphia Pennsylvania "

"Lester Averman Brookyln Park Minnesota"

"Malia Hall Minneapolis Minnesota"

"Fulton Reed Stillwater Minnesota"

"Russ Tyler South Central Los Angeles"

"Charlie Conway Minneapolis Minnesota"

"Ken Wu San Francisco California"

"Connie Moreau Minneapolis Minnesota"

"Adam Banks Edina Minnesota"

"Dwayne Robertson Austin Texas"

"Michelle McKay Duluth Minnesota"

"Gordon Bombay Minneapolis Minnesota and we're team USA and we stick together and you know why-"because we are ducks"Hans walked "and ducks fly together"

"And just when you think their gonna break ducks fly together"
"When the wind blows high and the sky is black"

"Ducks fly together"

"When the roosters are crowing and cows are spinning in circles in the pastures"Dwayne said

We all looked around confused.

"Ducks fly together"we all said confused

"And when everyone says that we're done ducks fly together"

We got ducks jersey new ones.We walked out with confidence ready to beat some Icelander ass.

QUACK!

QUACK!

QUACK!

QUACK!

QUACK!

QUACK!

We all cheered getting our fans wild.The audience was singing we will rock except they were saying we will quack you.I Was center now I bent to make eye contact with the Icelander the ref dropped the puck and I pushed him down.The Icelander fans booed I can't believe he got pushed down by a 14 year old girl I passed the puck to Connie and she  made the score.It was 4-2.

We all skated over to her and hugged her.It was go time .No slacking  down or taking a break I'll take a break after we win this game.
The Icelanders score it was now 5-2.During the break Charlie came up with a plan"Charlie this isn't the NBA"Averman complained ."But it's the perfect game plan".

Adam passed it to me and I passed it to Dwayne who flung the puck in the air and it worked we got a point.Now 5-3.Ken was skating but got bodychecked and I got the puck I skated over and passed it to Luis.He was skating down the goal fast he stopped at the goal he stopped as in he used the brakes.

"I stopped!"Luis said excitedly."Put it in Luis!"Coach yelled.Luis swung at the puck and scored.It was 5-4

Russ went on the Ice and I passed it to him.An Icelander held him against the board and I bodychecked him off but he pushed me on the floor and punched me.The ref pulled him off of me.Coach called him time out and we skated over to him.Coach made Russ and Goldberg switch jerseys.Guy passed it to Luis who passed it to me and I passed it to Goldberg aka Russ.

Russ comes out from the goal posts and takes off his helmet.I gave him my hockey stick."Make the shot Russ"I said and skated off.Russ does his Knuckle puck and scores.It was a tie.I take of my helmet and skate over to Russ and hug him along with everyone else.It was serious time like serious serious time now.Each team had players taking shots.We scored Then Iceland scored.Guy went up and scored.An Icelander went up but Goldberg blocked it.Then they went up again and scored

I went up and scored.Then Iceland and they scored.Adam went up he scored.

4-3

Now it was Iceland.Coach put Julie as the goaltender.It was all up to Julie if she blocked it we would win.

He shoots

I didn't see the puck

Julie opened her glove to show the puck and dropped it on the floor.I climbed over the bench and skated to go hug Julie.We threw our helmets in the air.

WE WON

We went down the ice shaking their hands and skated around the rink with the USA flag cheering and screaming.

I went over to Charlie and gave him a large and long kiss Charlie's smile only grew bigger.

We won again and I have to thank my friends and Coach Bombay

After we got back to Minnesota we sat by the fire and had marshmallows.Goldberg nearly set himself on fire Charlie and I helped him put it out."'You're supposed to cook it Goldberg not burn it"I said laughing We laughed and talked I sat with Charlie with our hands interlocked.

WE WON

THE DUCKS ARE THE BEST.