Another tear slowly ran down her left cheek, and she looked down before opening her mouth.

"I... My b- boyfriend... You know
[bf/n], he... Cheated on me..." She stuttered quietly, looking at me for a bit but then looking back down at the cup in her hands.

I could feel the slight shock settle in at first and my eyes widened, but soon the emotion that I don't feel very often ,since I find it unnecessary in most cases, take it's place. The anger lingered in me as I repeated what she just said in my head.

I knew he was no good for her... But I also knew that I was no match for him.
I was going to tell [y/n]-san that he wasn't good for her, but why would I want to interfere with her choices..? Because of these 'feelings' that always seem to prick at my heart when I'm with her?

I blinked and looked at her, not knowing what to do in this situation really... Even though I could feel sympathy for her, some joy still filled my heart, and I felt terrible for that.

"A- are you sure...?" I asked carefully.

She nodded and answered in a broken voice. "Yes.. I- I came home after I had been out drinking with some of my friends, and... I, I could h- hear another woman's voice......" She trailed off.

"Are you sure that wasn't just a friend of his though..?" I asked and felt my heart sink. She had been out drinking with her friends, so that means that she could be a little drunk. She may have over-reacted...

She nodded. "Yes... I'm sure.... "J- just friends" do not make s- sounds like that..." As she finished the sentence I got what she meant.

"Oh..." Was all that I could say.

"I... I ran out of the apartment before anyone noticed me. I didn't know where to go, and the storm outside didn't make anything better..." She slowly explained. "The first thing... Or rather the first person that came into mind was you..." She trailed off again, looking straight at me.

I could feel my cheeks flush a bit at her words, for some reason.

"I... Hope it's not a problem, I don't want to be a bother for you" she said.

"Oh, no no of course not..!" I reassured. "Do.. Do you have anywhere else to stay or... Would you like to stay the night here..?" I asked carefully.

"That's so nice of you, I don't have anywhere else to stay I'm afraid..." She said with a small smile. "I hope I won't be too much of a bother"

"As I said, of course you're not a bother to me" I reassured once again.

I wanted to tell her that she has never been a bother to me, that there is no problems with her staying here... That I kind of want her to stay here. But the words didn't come out.

•Your POV•

Kiku. He was always so nice to you. You really liked him, he was your absolute best friend. Your boyf-.. Your
ex hadn't been too fond of him though, for some reason. But now that [bf/n] was going to get out of your life permanently, you didn't really care about what he thought.

Even though you had loved [bf/n] very much, you now understood that he never felt the same way, he probably just took advantage of you. You didn't want to be sad, but you couldn't help it.