Traitors and Creators

Title: Traitors and Creators

Author : MWMLWrites

Link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/70849181-traitors-and-creators

Genre : Teen Fiction

Reads: 261

Mature: Not really but there is a little bit of swearing.

Summary : My name is Roxanne Harley Davis.

I live in a small town named Scarsdale, a haven with beaches and fields and all those stuff. Alongside with my older brother, Jacob and my two sisters-- Audrey Mae and Lilith Dimaria, we have always been stuck together, but in school Audrey seems to distance herself from us and hangout with people her own age. So that leaves me and Lilith to hang out at school with our own crowd.

Hiding underneath our cheerleading uniforms, Lilith and I are pranksters. Which is not so hidden now due to the prank that we have created for our friends, Jane and Sophie. I guess because of that, they sought for revenge.

Either that or they have been pretending to be our friend all along, traitors as I would call it.

It's their fault why I lost Luke, the love of my life. Of all the things they could've done, they chose to steal him because they know it would break me, they know that I would go to that damned party so they could take advantage of my broken state. It's their fault I damaged the relationship between me and my siblings.

I lost everything I ever had and they will pay for it. I will just need help from some certain people-- specifically Luke's ex-bestfriend, Xavier and his group of friends. I just really need Luke back and my siblings back. I need to get back everything and anything I've ever had even if that takes destroying Jane and Sophie.